Chapter 1

Carly's P.O.V

I opened my eyes, bearing the thought that it's Monday morning, yet again. I sighed, before sitting up in bed and rubbing my eyes, I lifted the covers off me and got out of my bed. Slowly walking over to ge mirror, oh my, what on earth happened to me? I look like a complete mess, oh well, I'll have to work with it. I shuffled over to my door and opened it, left my room and headed straight to thr bathroom.

It was closed oh for heaven's sake, is Jake, my brother in there again? I knocked on it slightly, "Just a minute Car, I know it's you." Jake said, I laughed at his instincts, I waited a minute or two before my brother, who's my twin walking out and leaving a mess on the floor, I sighed, walking in the bathroom and kicking his stuff out the way.

I turned the tap water on waiting for it to get warm, once it warmed up, I put my hands under the water and splashed my face to get my face wet, I done it again, then applied my anti-pimple cream. Then I rinsed it off after applying it ever so carefully.

I turned off the tap, and dabbed a towel on my face lightly, then walking back into my bedroom, closing the door unsure if my 8 year old sister, Melody is awake yet. I then walked over to my desk and sat down on the stool, and sat and looked at my face for a moment, I ain't perfect. But I don't need to impress anyone else but me.

I picked up my make-up bag and opened it up, taking my foundation out, and applying it to my chin, forehead, cheeks, nose, and rubbed it in gently, then I put it back in the bag, and took out my mascara, applying it gently, I don't like to put on much, it makes my eyelashes horrifying. I also put that bag in the bag then put a little lipstick on, then stood up.

I walked over to my wardrobe and opened it, Melody jumped out of it, which made me scream. "Ah Mel you scared me!" I laughed, picking her up, "That was my intentions." She giggled, looking down and playing with her barbie doll. I put her down, "You little monster! I'm going to get you!" I joked, she then screamed and ran out, slamming the door behind her. She has an extensive vocabulary for her age, wow.

Continuing what I was doing, I took out my school uniform, yes. My school has a uniform, unfortunately, and the school isn't exactly posh either, it's a dump. I stripped off my pyjamas and put on my blouse, then my tie, then my tights and skirt. I closed my wardrobe and left my bedroom, closing the door behind me.

I went downstairs, to see my Mother and Father making breakfast together, "Morning Dad, Mum." I smiled at them both, "Morning Carls!" They said in sync, I giggled, the smell of pancakes filled my nose, I sighed, and sat down at the table, getting my phone off the table, which Melody must have took.

I had 3 messages off my best friend Dy.

Dy:* : Hey girly, 5sauce tickets booked for next month in London, Rae's coming too! We also managed to get VIP as there was a sale, I can't wait!

Me: Oh my gosh! Thanks Dy! Love you <3

Dy:* : Love you too babe! See you in school chick!

Me:* : Okay, see you then :)

I put my phone down, and my dad put my breakfast on the table, "Thankyou Dad!" I said, before taking a knife and fork and instantly stuffing my mouth with pancakes, "No problem kiddo!" He said, before continuing with Jake's. I finished mine within minutes, I wiped my face with a cloth, and stood up and took my plate to the dishwasher, and putting it in, along with Melody's. "Mum, Dy's bought Rae, her and I some five seconds of summer tickets for next month, can I go?" I asked, knowing it was going to be a yes.

"Of course honey, just stay close with the girls, would you like me to drive you all up?" She asked, I nodded taking a glass out of the cupboard and filling it up with water, quickly drinking it, looking at the clock, seeing it was 7:40am. We have to leave in fifteen minutes. Okay, we got this.

I walked into the living room and got my bag ready, puttin my phsycology books in, my p.e kit, my maths book, art and physics books in. I closed my bag, and walked over to the coat hangers to put on my blazer.

Jake came running down the stairs, stinking of cologne, I could taste it. "Who you impressin' now Jakey boy?" I asked him, nudging his side, he laughed, "No one Carl, everyone wants me, I'm fucking hot." He complimented himself, I laughed and shook my head, walking into the kitchen and putting on my vans, yes, I wear vans to school, here we go, last three months of school, woop woop.

Calum's P.O.V

I rolled off my bunk and realised we were in the UK. "Heaven's lord jesus christ.." Luke mumbled, before bursting into laughter due to me falling out of my bunk. "Fuck up." I said, standing up and brushin myself off. "Guys, it's 7am!" Eryka, my best friend said. Anita, my sister rolled her eyes, "Eryka, they have another four hours to go yet, shut up." Anita said, they don't get along, at all. "I want them to be ready though." Eryka said, then the other boys' sisters came in. Natalia, Ashton's sister and Emily, Michael's sister laughed at the small fray.

"Luke! Luke! Luke! You smell you fucking fart!" Olivia shouted, Alexa, his best friend agreed, he rolled his eyes. "Babe..." Rae, Mikey's girlfriend strolled in, why is there so many people on this tour bus? "Yeah baby?" Michael said, before taking her into another room, the others left. Ashton's sister and friend came in, "Ashton's gone out Calum, with Nezha." Louise said, "They're goals as fuck." Natalia said, I laughed and sat down in my bunk. "Cal are you okay?" Eryka said, walking in and sitting besides me.
"Yeah, just nervous about tonight, that's all." I lied, it wasn't that at all, all the other boys, except Luke has a girlfriend. I wish I had one, I don't feel loved at all, I want to be happy. "Tina!" Eryka shouted, she came running in, smiling and being jumpy.

I walked out instantly, and somehow strolled out of the tour bus and into the parking lot. Fans instantly came runningat me, I sighed, "Hello" I said, they all screamed, then my sister Anita came to the rescue, this is going to be a very long day.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this is so short, I wanted to get the first chapter out asap, love you all!