Chapter 3

Hey y'all I'm lov. Most of y'all talk to me on wattpad. Any who. I'm bullied, a lot. So here my story.

I was walking through the halls of my new school, not bothering anyone, when out of nowhere a group of girls came in. They screamed line up and everyone immediately stood up, and lined against the lockers, I stood there, dumbfounded, not sure what to do. "Excuse me sport, your supposed to be lined up against the lockers. Its time for rates." A white girl with blonde hair stood there, telling me. I was still confused, her friend turned around and said, "maybe she only speaks black girl." They all started laughing, white Blondie came up again and said, "Yo homie, we gotta stand up against them lockers, you know? We gon give y'all rates and act black and shit.
How was that?" I looked at her. "Bitch, you don't know who you messing with, I may be black, but I will kick your white ass all the way to Africa." She had this look on her face, I couldn't help but snicker, so I turned, and walked to my class, not looking back. Anytime from then on though, no matter what I try to talk to someone and I don't know what they be tryna say, they talk in a black voice, even the teachers.....
@obeylovbots