I held onto Cam knowing that he needed it right now as I searched my memory for anything that I can remember.

Then it hit me...I remember right before Cam leaving me him telling me who it was as he walked out the door. I wrote it down on a piece of paper, shoving it into my favorite book, then chased after him.

"Cam I think I remember who it..."

"Hello, Ms., how are you this evening?...Um sir I'm going to have to ask you to leave for a little bit."

I looked over and saw a male nurse near the door waiting for Cam to exit. I wondered what happened to my other nurse Carla? I looked back over to Cam and saw that he was not happy with the situation.

"Cam its okay. He's probably just going to check to see if everything's okay before the release me, I'll be fine."

"But I want to know what you were saying Em."

"Cam, it'll only take a few seconds...right?"

I looked over to the nurse. He looked like he was trying to figure out the conversation before he realized we were talking to him.

"Oh yes just a few seconds. You'll probably fall asleep though."

"See nothing to worry about plus i got it all up here" i smiled as i pointed to my head feeling like i know something no one else knew.

Sigh

"Okay Emma. I don't want to leave you though what if William come in and wont let me in?"

"Then you two will be even for what you've been doing to him. Now go so he can hurry and get this thing done so i can go home the hospital i starting to creep me out." As Cam got up to leave i grabbed his hand stopping him from going anywhere. He looked into my eyes and i saw that he really didn't want to leave my side which made me feel a little guilty for making him leave.

"I love you Cam."

He gave me one of his soft smiles that just makes my heart flip,"I love you too Emm."

Once he closed the door i noticed the nurse was by my side looking at my chart then my monitors.

"So what exactly is it you need to do?"

The room went into silence as he kept looking and reading. Okay this was weird he could at least try and make small talk like really how hard is it to do?

"What happened to my other nurse Carla?"

"I tied her up in a storage closet."

Whoa...wait...huh?

"Um...what?" i started to back away from the "nurse" hoping to put some space between us if he wasnt joking.

"Don't try and go for the door because its locked" he put my charts down and took a needle and a glass container holding some kind of substance.

Oh god I'm going to get poisoned!

"Now hold still. This will only hurt for a minute, then you wont remember a thing." he said with a smile as he came towards me. I tried to get up and run but I couldn't. The tubes on my arm stopped me from going any further. So when I looked back up at him he already stabbed me with the needle, injecting me.

A tiny sound escaped my mouth as my eyes started to roll to the back of my head.

"Okay listen to me Emma. Emma, wake up a little bit sweetheart!" the man said, trying to make my eyes look into his. I don't know what he did but I felt so weird. Light headed. I couldn't grab onto a complete thought.

"Okay. You don't remember anything about Conner's death, do you understand me?"

"Mm."

"You don't know anyone named Conner, you don't know anything about Conner, and you've never meet a Conner got it?"

"Mm."

"What did I just say?"

"I don't know anything about a Conner." I replied, slurring.

"What about Conner?"

"I don't know a Conner?"

"Good girl. Now you don't remember me either, okay, sweetheart or what I did to you." I felt his hands leave my face as I heard him walk to towards the door. I laid my head down on my pillow wishing for sleep.

"Oh, another thing sweetheart."

I turned my head back towards his voice and tried to open my eyes to look at him but failed.

"You don't remember anything or feel anything for Cam."

"Mm...I don't feel anything for Cam" was the last thing i whispered to the man before he left the room as I went into darkness.

----------------------------------------------------

okay i have huge writers block i have no idea what to do now. should i stop writing this story and start on my other one "Blood Trinity" or try with this one.....any ideas??

If i get 6 votes ill keep publishing the other chapters:)