Walk me home

It was late in the evening, the sun was almost gone, the sunset painted Nagisa's figure pink, as wind blew jently in his face, he stretched and fixed his hair „Y/n -chan, hurry up" He yelled in the direction of the dressing room „wait a second!" you yelled jumping on one leg while trying to put your pants on. It was a tipicult day at Iwatobi swim club, everyone already went home, and you decided to stay longer getting ready for the relay. On that evening Nagisa agreed to walk you home. You were walking along the beach „Y/n -chan?" Nagisa looked at Y/n, that looked kind of spaced out „Huh?" you focused „Why do you try so hard for the relays?" Nagisa asked still looking at you. Y/n stopped walking and pressed her fists „I don't want to disappoint the team..." Nagisa's face became blank for a momment, but then it became a warm smile „You could never fail me, Y/n -chan" your face looked quite surprised when you heard such words from Nagisa „I think you're a great swimmer!" Nagisa smiled. You blushed a bit „Y-You really think so, Nagisa -kun?" Y/n asked looking really serious „Of course i do! There's a reason why I wanted you to join the club!" Nagisa winked at Y/n, who blushed.

They continued walking, and they soon got to Y/n's house „Bye Nagisa -kun, thanks for walking me home!" you waved a bit as you watched Nagisa walking away from your house „Bye -Byeee!!!" Nagisa yelled waving his hand uncontrolably running away. You smiled a bit, while closing the doors.