My Life

My life is no fun. i mean yes, it has its good times, but mostly, it  is  a pain. all I do is get yelled at and have no fun. well thats me.my name is miss Angel May Lyla Canstinberg. Yeah it's weird right i mean my middle name and first name are nice, but come on Canstinberg.thats great, I have no friends and a terrible last name. Well I have one friend,it's my little baby mini potbelly pig. Her name is Copper. she was $100, but i love her.i have all my fish and my two male robo dwarf hamsters,my beagle sadie, and my chickens. I just have a lot of animals period.I am about to get chickens and some goats but that's about it.I live on a farm with a small rusty red barn I walk my pig in a stroller  or if he wants I'll take him on a walk in a harness and ill just attach the leash to it and were off.I bought her a blanket with her name stitched on it by my yiayia.I don't go anywhere without her.She is my princess and i love her to death.My mom is the one who wanted the chickens.but I bonded with them over time and I do like them.They have tried to kill me before and pecked at me and chased me around the yard for my bag of sun flower seeds for an hour.Those dang chickens.The chickens are my mom's,The dog is my dad's,The pig is mine,my sister owns hamsters,and my brother owns a guinia pig after he left his turtle in the wild to die.Yup my LIfe alright.So right now while writing this Im sitting in the backyard with my pig she is trying to eat the paper.I do have a crush that lives down the street though.His name is James Stan Hights and hes so cute I have liked him since the day I layed eyes on him.He is super sweet and he comes over for apples all the time for his mom.His mom is nice too and makes the best pies ever.She got divorced from her husband acouple of months ago from Jim.Jim is a drunky and is a bad man who locks james and his sister sarah and there rooms.Sarah is James twin sister she has freckles and blonde hair that goes down to her knees.She keeps her hair in pigtails and always wears a plaid dress .Now back to Jim.He is a drunk and hit his wife and the only reason I know this is because james told me that he hears his mom screaming from their bedroom.Well this is basically my Life now hear how it keeps going on.I want you to join me on my adventure through love,life and whatever else.