"Erin can you show that new kid around for me I need to go to the bathroom?" I said holding she would say yes.

"Yeah I can what time will you be back?"

"After lunch I have to take him to 6th period so I will meet you after lunch."

On my way to the library I stopped at the bathroom. After I did my business I was at the sink washing my hand when heard the clanks of heels and I knew who was coming.

"What do you want Megen?"I asked a little annoyed.

"Oh nothing just want you to stay away from my mate you little slut

"Oh nothing just want you to stay away from my mate you little slut." She spat out at me.

"One thing, how do you know that he is your mate? Second thing I am in charge of him until he finds his mate which is not until next week! And third of all I am not you!" My voice got higher as I was talking and when she was talking about the prince like that it made me jelly a little.

While I was yelling at her she thought it would be good to throw a punch at me. Moved to late she got me square in the jaw and let me tell you it hurt. I left her there as much as I wanted to fight back I could not. I would have to deal with my dad or the school.

"IH look the slut can't fight. How can she call herself an Alfa?" Megen said as u was walking away from her.

That just what made my wolf snap. We don't like to be disrespect by any one.

"Atop calling me a slut I am nothing like you and how dare you question my tittle? Is it because it is better then yours?"