Chapter 9: Training

Tris's POV

"Beep, beep, beep". The alarm goes off at 6:00 am. Suddenly the noise stops. I open my eyes and i see a bare chest. I smile and look up at Tobias, he looks down and smiles at me. We stay like this for a few seconds. I lean in and give him a kiss. Tobias leans back. "Did you hear that?" He asks, i shake my head. I listen closely and hear a knock on the door. I look at Tobias. He nods.

He gets up and puts a shirt on then answers the doors. I hear a faint voice. Then i remember what happened last night. I put my hand on my mouth shocked at what i put Tobias through last night. I have to apologize to him. I turn around and see the nurse. Lily. "Hey Tris, how are you feeling today?"

She asks me. "Um, better." I say smoothly. I give Tobias an apologetic look. He nods. "So do you remember what happened last night?" She asks worried. I nod. "Yes". She does a few other medical procedures and asks some more questions. "Okay, your all good." She says and gets up to leave. "Bye". She says. "Thank you".

Tobias says and she shuts the door. I untangle myself out of the blankets and walk over to the kitchen where Tobias is. "Hey". I say. He jumps and turns around. He smiles. "Hey". He says. "Look, i'm really sorry about last night". I say apologetic. "Hey, it's fine. At least your back to normal".

He says with a frown crossing his face. "Was, it scary?" I ask curious. He turns back to what he's doing. Then he turns back around with two cups in his hands. "Yeah, you wouldn't wake up. I thought you were dying. Then when you woke up you were really scared of me and i didn't know what i did.

Then you started yelling at me." He says quietly. I feel sorry for him. He looks up at me happily. "Oh, well at least your back. Thirsty?" He asks holding out a cup of coffee. I nod and sit down he sets a cup of coffee in front of me and then a muffin. I look at it with wide eyes. Tobias sits down and starts eating his muffin.

He looks up at me. I'm still looking at my muffin. "Sorry Tris i forgot". He says. I look up at him. "No, it's ok i'm not really hungry anyways". I say and get up." I'm going to have a shower". I walk over to the dresser and get my clothes and go to the bathroom.

Tobias's POV

Tris shuts the door to the bathroom. I go and get dressed. When i'm done Tris is out of the shower. I go over and give her a hug." Hey, you ready?" I ask." Yeah". She mumurs. "First day of training". I say happily and give her a kiss on the neck.

She laughs, And squirms. "Yay". She says blankly. "Hey, whats up?" I ask her. "I don't really want to face Amy". She admits. "Hey, i'll take care of her today. Okay?" She nods. "Okay". She grabs my hand and we walk out the door together.
~~~
"ALRIGHT INITIATES GET UP AND BE IN THE PIT IN 5 MINUTES!!" Tris yells. All the initiates jump. "MOVE IT!!!" Tris yells louder. We walk out of the dorms when we get i pull Tris around the corner into a dark hallway. "I really miss kissing you and holding your hand whenever i want".

I says and chuckle. Tris giggled and say. "Me too". She pulls up and give me a kiss.
"I think Four is super cute". Squeals one of the initiates. Amy. Tris shivers."I know ". Another one squeals. April. "Nah, i think Six is adorable". Says an initiate. Luke. I stiffen. "Hey, idiots stop talking about us". Tris says.

We walk out from the hallway and i see Amy and April blushing and Luke is staring at his shoes. I look at Tris who is smiling. "Let's move". Tris says starting down the hallway. I catch up to her and smile. When we get to the training room we get a surprise. Zeke is there. "Hey Zeke".

Tris says and walks over and gives him a hug. I walk up and stand next to Tris and Zeke, and wait till they break apart. "Hey bro".
I say and give him a hand shake. I hear a throat clear behind me. I turn around and see Luke standing behind us. "Um, Zeke is it?" He asks Zeke. He nods.

"What's up?" Zeke asks." Um, can talk to you for a second". Zeke looks at me worried. "Sure come over here." Zeke motions to the other side of the room and starts walking, Luke follows. Tris and i exchange a worried look.

"Ok, everyone one to the targets". Tris says walking over to the targets. "Today, we'll be doing knife throwing". I say. "Sorry, dude she's taken". Zeke comes over and pats Tris on the sholder. "So is this guy here". He says and pats me on the sholder. I turn around to see Luke pouting." Anyway lets continue ". Says Tris. I notice as Luke walks past he whispers something in Tris's ear. "You will ne mine". He says and walks over to the rest of the group.

I feel myself getting hotter and hotter like i'm about to blow up. I turn around to see Zeke leaving. "As i was saying. Today we'll be doing knife throwing." Tris looks at me with apologetic eyes. I nod. "Everyone, get to the targets and pick up three knifes and start." I say. We look at the initiates they're so bad.

I look at Tris. "Everybody stop!" I say. "Six get on the target." I motion to the target while picking up some knifes. I look up to see Tris on the target. I remember looking at the same sight of this last year. I pull my arm up and release the knife.

Thanks for reading initiates!!!