Sasuke Comes Home imagine #2

Hello there!
Well get to reading!
-----------------------------------

It's been 6 years since I haven't seen Sasuke. Last time I saw him I was 12. I miss him, his laugh, his smile, everything of him. I mean we were best friends but I had a little crush on him.

"Hey Y/N!" Naruto said as he reached me. I smiled and said "Hey Naruto!" He hugged me and said "IVE GOT GREAT NEWS THAT WILL MAKE YOU SO SO SUPER HAPPY AND EXCITED!!" I lift an eyebrow up as Naruto is jumping up and down.What's he excited about? "Okay so what's the 'great news'?" I said with the air quotation marks.

"Just turn around!!" I sighed and turned around and then I froze in place as I saw the one and only Sasuke. "Hey Y/N, missed me?" I just stood there. A tear came rolling down my cheek but I cleaned it up right away. I ran towards Sasuke and hugged him.

"I missed you a lot, I worried about you a lot, I cried a lot because I was afraid I wasn't gonna see you again." I said as tears came out of my eyes. He hugged me back. "That's why I came back. I missed you a lot and was worried about you as well. I got mad at myself for leaving. I mean who would leave their best friend ? I wanted to come back 5 years ago but I was afraid you wouldn't be happy to see me. I was afraid everyone would be mad at me and call me a betrayer. I was afraid that you wouldn't want me back as your best friend. That's why I didn't come back until today. I missed everyone. I missed you a lot it actually hurt. So do you wanna go hang out somewhere to catch up?" He said.

I looked at him and nodded. I smiled and said "You shouldn't think like that. We all wanted you back especially me. And you should know that I love my best friends and if they left I would want them back. I'd respect their decision but I'd be sad and all but I'm glad you're back."

------After Catching Up------
So after Sasuke and I caught up we went to meet the group by the bridge. "Hey Guys!" I said as we got there. They turned around and said "HEYY!! SASUKE!!! AND Y/N!!!"

They all went and talked to Sasuke and asked him all these questions. I was standing next to the railing since they were all crowding him and Sakura was like clinging onto him. I stood there alone then someone said "Are You Okay,Y/N?" I turned around and saw Shikamaru Nara. Shikamaru is my best friend.

Once Sasuke left he saw how sad I was so he started hanging out with me and became best friends with me those 6 years Sasuke wasn't here and still is. "Yeah I'm fine." I said with a (fake) smile. "You aren't fooling me ya know." He said. I sighed. "Wanna talk about it?" He asked me "let's get out of here." I nod and start walking with him.

"So what's wrong?"
"I think I might have a crush on Sasuke."
"And why are you sad?"
"Shikamaru! Don't you see that I get jealous. What if he doesn't like me? What if he like Iyno or Sakura?"
"Well- Wait- Stop and Shush."
I stop in my tracks and look around. Shikamaru puts his arm in front of me protectively. I start getting scared.
"Come out! I know you're there!" Shikamaru says as he grabbed my waist. Then the person comes out and since it was getting darker we couldn't quite see who it is.
Shikamaru was getting ready to attack but then the figure said with a familiar voice "Woah there it's just me Sasuke."
"How long were you following us?" I asked getting all worried.
"Umm long enough to hear what you said." He said.

I hugged Shikamaru. "Don't worry Y/N, everything will be alright. Just tell him how you really feel..I don't think you have to since he was stalking us." I let go and walked towards Sasuke. Shikamaru left.

So it was me and Sasuke. Awkwardly standing in front of each other. "Y/N, I've always liked you, but I thought you wouldn't like me back. That's another reason I came back to tell you how I really feel, but I was afraid you weren't gonna feel the same." He said as he was rubbing smoothly the back of my hand with his thumb.

"Sasuke, I've liked you since we first got into groups. I was honestly so scared that you weren't gonna talk to me. So I tried avoiding eye contact and all that stuff but then you surprised me. I was actually really happy. When you left I was sad. And I've been crying every night when nobody saw except Shikamaru he was the only one who knew I cried every night. But I'm glad you're finally back with us with me." He leans down and kisses me on the lips!

I kissed him back instantly. We pulled apart from each other to breath. Sasuke grabs my hands and says "So will you be my girlfriend?" I nod and hug him. I pecked his lips.

We walked to my house and slept. I was actually getting sleep for the first time in 6 years.
———–——————————
Hi guys ! Hope you liked it and thanks to those of you reading this book! Request if you want to! Comment and vote! Please and thank you!