Character sketch

Characters sketch :

Manik malhotra: 21 years old, The coolest guy, handsome hunk, musician, all girl goes gaga at him, but love his friends and family and can do any thing for them..!!! Studing in space academy in final year...!!!! Main lead singer of the famous band fab 5..!!!!! Play left hand guitar...!!!! Love music very much..!!!! One and only bad thing of his life is his anger no one can control his anger...!!!Single and searching for his soul mate..!!!!!!

Nandini murthy: 20 years old, sweet,lil,calm,hot, sexy,bubbly girl..!!!! Any boy can die for her one glare...!!! Musician...!!! Leaving in London...!!!! But now joining space academy for his futher training of music as space college is one of the best college of music..!!!! Her ammas live in manglore...!!!! Parents died in a car accident...!!!!! Brother..????? Love..????single..????Having a bad past and always hurt herself for that...!!!!! Famous solo singer in london...!!! Plays all the instruments very well wether it is indian or rock..!!!!

Fab 5:
Manik, mukti, alya, cabir and druv

Mukti malhotra: 21 years old, twins to manik. Tom boy..!!!! Musician...!!!! Study in space academy...!!!! Love his friends and family the most...!!!! Play electric guitar...!!!!!girl friend of abhimanyu thakker..!!!!!

Alya saxena: 21 years old, diva, hot, sexy...!!!!! Musician...!!!!! Play keyboard...!!!! Girl friend of dhruv vedant...!!!!

Dhruv vedant: 21 years old, sweet and cute guy...!!!! Musician...!!!! Play guitar...!!!! Boy friend of alya saxena...!!!! Buddy of manik malhotra...!!!!

Cabir dhawan: 21 years old, handsome guy, cool and love to play pranks...!!!! Musician...!!!! Plays drums or say best drummer of space academy...!!!! Husband of navya dhawan...!!!!

Navya dhawan: 20 years old, indian beauty...!!!! Indian classical singer..!!!! Wife of cabir dhawan...!!!! Rj in radio o2...!!!!

Abhimanyu thakkar: 22 years old, handsome guys full of masti..!!! Owner of a music company...!!!! Boyfriend of mukti malhotra...!!!! Friend of fab5...!!!!

Kavya dhawan: 6 month old, daughter of cabir and navya...!!! Favourite of fab5...!!!!

Niyonika malhotra: 42 years old, sweet, calm, charming, lovely lady..!!!! Mother of manik and mukti..!!!! Love and care for fab5 as rheir own child...!!!! Owner of space academy and many charities firms.....!!!!! Treat kavya as her grand daughter....!!!!

So guys here is the character stick of my new story...!!!! it's difficult from the prologue...!!! I know but as i said the story will start with a differnt note...!!! So guys pls tell me how is it and whether i have to continue or not...!!!!