Chapter Sixteen

*Lilly's P.O.V*

I got back to see the team looking at me.

"What did Reid want?" Hotch asked me as I sat down.

"He wrote something in Latin," I said.

"What was it?" J.J asked me.

"sanguis tuus erit in," I said. Everyone looks at me. "It means blood will be shed."

"Wow," Rossi says. I nodded.

"I told Morgan and Reid to go to the autopsy and find out if he wrote this anywhere else. This maybe his signature," I said.

"I have a question," Rossi says.

"Yeah," I replied.

"When could you speak Latin?" Rossi joked. I looked at him. He smiles. Everyone chuckled. I shook my head at him. 

"Anyway so if they do come back with that then would know it is something that he does, and have a habit of doing," I said. They nodded. Soon I saw Spencer and Morgan walking through the doors.

"Well Lilly was right. He wrote different languages, but a lot of it is in Latin," Reid says.

"He must of study Latin when he was in high school or in college," I said.

"Make sense," Rossi says. I licked my lips. I couldn't figure it out.

"What's wrong?" Spencer asked me.

"Nothing," I replied. Soon I heard a voice.

"They found another body." I turned. Then went back to the case.

"Rossi and I will go," Hotch says. They all nodded. I sat down.

"Morgan, Reid. Did the autopsy say anything about them being pregnant?" I asked them.

"Nothing what we can find," Morgan says. "Why?"

"Because it looks like there is a baby bump," I said.

***

*Lilly's P.O.V*

After figuring out that all the women were pregnant. Around twelve to sixteen weeks pregnant. We all decided that we could call it a night.

We got to the hotel. I took in my bags, but when I got to the door, Spencer came and grabbed my bags. I smiled. He went up to the desk and got our key cards. I walked over and we all got into the elevator. Rossi, Hotch, Morgan, and J.J got off at one level and Spencer and I were just above them. Once when we both heard the ding we got off and got to our hotel room. Spencer set down all the bags and open the door. I took my bag.

"Hey," He whines. I laughed.

"I could have carried it," I said.

"No you are carrying our child," He says. I smiled. He was sometimes an idiot, but I love him for that. I set my bag down and sat on the bed. Spencer came over and kissed me. I smiled. He lets go and lays next to me. "How are you feeling?" I laid next to him.

"Not bad. Just the morning sickness," I said.

"I know," He says. "I am worried though."

"What about?" I asked him.

"About this unsub. If he is going after people who are pregnant," He says. I smiled and pecked his lips.

"He is going after people with a baby bump. So far I haven't had one," I said. I get up and get a bottle of water.

"Well that could change any time," Spencer says coming into the kitchen.

"If it does. I will have you," I said. He smiles.

"I am still worried. I can't loose you," He says walking up to me. I put my water bottle down and wrapped my arms around his neck as his hand went down to my waist. He kissed me. Soon I let go. My lips were against his.

"Never again will you loose me. I am a fighter. Just like you," I said. I pecked his lips once more. "I think we should go call Mary before she goes to bed."

"You know she will be up all night until we call," Spencer says.

"I know. She misses us," I said. He let go of my waist and I let go of his neck. I grabbed my water and got my IPad. Both Spencer and I got onto the bed. I went onto Skype, and saw Alicia was on. I clicked on her name and Skyped her. Soon Mary came up.

"Hi mommy, hi daddy," She says with a big smile on her face. We smiled.

"Hi angel," I said.

*Next day*

*Lilly's P.O.V*

I woke up and got dressed. Last night Mary, Spencer and I talked for hours. I was still planning a surprise birthday party for her for when we get back. The team already knows about it and both J.J and Garcia are excited and are helping me with it. Once I got ready I saw a text from Hotch. It was about five minutes he sent it to me.

We are heading out for breakfast in about an hour, and discussing the case. So don't be late
Hotch.

I sighed and nudged Spencer to wake up.

"What!" He whines. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Wake up. We are going out for breakfast with the team and discussing the case," I said. I was lying on top of him.

"You will just eat all the food," He jokes. I looked at him and playfully hit him.

"No I will not," I said.

"Yes, you are feeding for two and you need to eat more," He says getting up. I sat on his lap. I kissed him. He smiles. Soon I let go of the kiss and rest my forehead on his.

"I am going to get fat," I said.

"You are never fat. You are perfect," He says kissing me once more. "Now I need to get up to get ready." I got off him and let him get dressed. I sat on the bed. Once he was done getting ready he got on the bed and kissed me. I smiled. I kissed him back. This went on for what I thought, five minutes. Us making out. Soon I let go and looked at the time. 

"Spence we have to meet the team soon. Come on pretty boy," I said getting up.He smiles.
"That's Morgan's thing," He says grabbing his and mine messenger bag.

"Okay how about Reiders can be mine?" I asked him. He looked at me and kissed my nose. I scrunched it up.

"Okay," He whispers. We soon walked out of the hotel room. 

I knew when we both said okay, we were making a reference to The Fault In Our Stars, but I didn't care.

He knew how much I love that movie.

***

"Making an album can be like being pregnant: you want to pop that thing out and show everybody,

-Julian Casablanca"   

***

So I have been trying and trying to get this chapter done for like weeks now and everything was getting in the way, but HERE IT IS! Anyway I do have another Spencer Reid story out it is called Can't Fight This Love. Not as good as this one, but I am trying, so would u mind checking it out pleaseeeeeeee. PS going to delete my other story Cool Kids and Bang Bang because I never have time to update that one.