Chapter One: How It All Began

Donnie's P.O.V

*Crash*
"MIKEY!!!" I could hear my older brother bellow out loudly.

I'm guessing Mikey was, once again, skating in the lair. I wonder what he broke this time.

As I looked over each of the briefing documents we collected from the Kraang, I soon realized that I was losing my mind. Yes, me. Donatello. They were just, so much more harder to understand than I anticipated. With all of the "Kraang this", and "Kraang that" blah, blah, blah...
Honestly, the least they could do while being on earth, is learn some proper grammar.

"Get back here Mikey!" The yelling continued its way towards my lab. "Don't you go and play coward behind Donnie!"

I could hear how I was mentioned in this little chase, and focused my attention towards the lab doors, and noticed a small, green figure making its way to me at a quick speed. My eyes widened as he came closer, and even closer, up until the point I was actually tackled out of my chair, and flat on the ground.

"AhhhHHHH!!!"

Not even 5 seconds later, was Mikey pulled off of my chest, and my hand gripped firmly.

I was lifted up off of the ground, and onto my feet by our hot-head brother Raph, where as Leo happened to be the one who picked Mikey up.

"Oh, you are so getting it now, shell-for-brains." Raph began to move forwards towards the others, only to be stopped in his tracks by Leo, who was now in front of Mikey.

"Back off Raph, he already told you he didn't mean it." Leo stated firmly.

"Yeah!" Mikey had confidence to speak up with quite a tone, but not enough to step out from behind Leo.

"Move out of the way, Fearless, or else I will be taking you both down." Raph clutched his hands into a ball, forming his fists for a fight. He stepped forward once more, getting up close and personal with Leo.
Fortunately, I was able to pull him back to is former spot.

"Will someone please explain to me what the shell is going on?" I spoke with a firm tone.
Of course, I knew it started with Mikey, but Raph seemed more angry than usual.

"I'll tell you what's going on. I'm gonna beat Mikey senseless, that's what's gonna go on." Raph growled out at me. I could feel the vibration of his growl through his shell.

I sighed and turned my full attention to Leo, who also let out a brief sigh.

"Well, once again, Mikey went and pulled out his skateboard, and started skating around in the lair. As Raph walked over to the kitchen for food, Mikey wasn't paying attention, and immediately ran into Raph. This, in turn, caused Raph to fall into the Cabinets, and every single one of our dishes fell out, and smashed onto the floor."

"It was an accident bro! I swear I would never do something like that on purpose! If I had meant to do that, I would have hit him even harder..." He looked away, and giggled softly.

I felt Raph tugging himself against my arms, in an attempt to get free.

"Donnie, if you don't let me beat the shell out of him now, I'm gonna do the same thing to you." He turned his head to the side, in order to look at my face. His mouth was close to my neck.

Of course, if I wasn't the tallest brother, then his mouth would be right beside mine.

I could feel his breath against my neck. It was hot. Though, it seemed more like grunts/pants, rather than normal breathing. Yes, he was that angry.

As each pant made its way to my neck, I could feel my cheeks heating up.

I quickly let my arms drop to my sides, and moved back away from him, turning my body off to the left. Without realizing it though, I smacked Raph in the back of the head with my bo-staff.

I could hear growling to the side of me. I turned back around, only to react at the last minute. A fist was coming directly at my face, but I quickly deflected it from just that area. It's course was positioned directly at my chest now, causing me to cough after the impact.

"Ooh, Donnie-bro. You better run..." Mikey spoke up from behind Leo.

I looked up, and took Mikey's warning into my own action, and ran. Despite him being sarcastic, I immediately took my chance and escaped. I sprinted out from my lab, and into the main part(living room) of our lair, then out the front door.

It seems as if what I did set Raph off completely.

"I'M COMING FOR YOU DONNIE!" I could feel his roar of anger. It shook throughout these sewer walls.

This is it. I am going to officially die. Goodbye cruel world. Goodbye Leo, and Mikey. There is no use in bidding my farewell to Raph, since he will be the one to murder me anyways.

I continued on my path, running through this darkness, listening closely for any movement whatsoever behind me. I leaped up into a sewer pipe, and blended back into the darkness. I then realized that I had no idea where I was. This was apart of the sewers I have yet to explore.

"Beep-beep."

I heard a sound. It sounded more like a foot-bot, but I wasn't sure. I spun around quickly, only to almost fall down into darkness. It seemed that this was a small tunnel, that led to nothing but a large drop-off.

"Whew..." I panted, and sighed in relief that I didn't just fall, that there was no foot-bot, and that Raph hadn't found me yet.

But once I turned back around, I was immediately shoved. I stumbled back, and lost my footing on the tunnel to the sewer water beneath me.

That was all. Before I knew it, I was falling back into darkness. As I fell, I looked up to see a pair of orangish-red eyes looking down at me. The figure was tall, but quite thin.

It wasn't long after, maybe about a minute or so, that I collided with the ground beneath me, shell first.

"Help... Me..." Was the last words I could muster up, before I passed out to the sound of a (sewer) water-fall beside me.

----------------------------------------------
Hey guys, so... My name is Nixie, and this will be the beginning of a story I will be working on from now on. MY FIRST STORY!!!
This is insane. Please, leave comments. Anything. If I messed up, please tell me. X.X

I may not be able to do much though, I will be going back to school in three days. C:
Anyways, Seeya!