Three: Home Run..

Începe de la început

"All right, let's go." He takes both of my arms and leads me further. "Jerome how much farther?"

"Just a little bit further, Quinnie. I promise." Moments later we stop and he was behind me kissing my neck.

"Jerome, you naughty boy. You know I like to see when you do that." I say with a giggle. "Couldn't help myself. But here's the big reveal." He takes the bandana off and I open my eyes to see a picnic blanket out with a basket.

"Oh, Jerome! This is perfect. Just perfect!" I turn and give him a big kiss on the lips. "Mm, come on, let's eat I'm starving." We walk over to the blanket and sit down.

Inside of the basket, was some sandwiches, some apples, and lemonade.

"How'd a girl like me get a guy like you?" I say as I run my finger under his chin. He smiles and shrugs. "Guess you're just that lucky." He hands me a sandwich and I unwrap it and take a bite.

As he scoots closer to me, we both hear voices.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the snake boy and his little puppy." Jerome puts on his fake smile and stands up.

"Fellas, we don't mean any ha-"

One of them takes their baseball bat and jams it into his gut.

I go to stand but the other guy grabs me and keeps me still. "Watch what happens when mommies can't pay their debt. We go after their bitch boy sons."

He takes the bat and hits Jerome in the face. "Your mother owes us big time. Since she's all in pieces you have to give us the rest." Jerome looks right at him and spits in his face.

"That's my payment."

"You son of a bitch!" The boy goes to hit Jerome again but Jerome tackles him down making the boy lose his grip on his baseball bat.

I take my chance and bash my head against the other boys nose causing him to let me go.

I grab my ribbon out of my pocket and while the boy was disoriented I get behind him and yank him down using the ribbon.

I peek behind me and see Jerome beating the other boy with the bat and I smile.

"You two have bad timing." I look back at the boy and he claws at the ribbon.

"Ge...get.."

"Get off? Oh, no, no, no, no. I'm going to teach you a lesson. Right now you're able to talk and use your strength, but in a half a minute, you'll feel this overwhelming rush of having to breath. So you'll stop talking. Then you'll be light headed so you'll stop fighting me..." I tighten it and he chokes as his eyes bug out.

"...oh this is the best part. You'll black out and think that you're dead. But I'm going to drag this on until you beg me to stop. See what you've learned today?" I see my crazy look reflect in his eyes and that makes me more exhilarated.

I feel him jerk under me and I tighten the ribbon one more time until I hear his neck snap.

"Guess I'm getting sloppy." I shrug and take the ribbon off of his neck and see Jerome standing there with a bloody bat.

I walk over and kiss his bruised cheek. "You did good, Puddin. Now can I get a home run?" He looks at me with a blood splattered look and hands me the bat.

"Knock him home, buttercup." He smiles and I take the bat then walk over to the boy.

I kick him over so he's face down to the ground and I look back over at Jerome.

"I'm such a lucky girl..." I turn and swing the bat hearing a crack.

I swing again and the crack gets louder.