"Yeah, a delivery case. Took 6 hours" said Suma tired looking at her son who is not gonna stop crying anytime soon.

Krishna smiled and looked at Shruthi, She was looking at them confusedly.

"She is a doctor, biwi" clarified Krishna.

"Oh..Shall I take him?" Shruthi asked Suma opening her arms to give her the baby.

"It's ok Shruthi, he will calm down in a bit" replied Suma as she doesn't want to trouble Shruthi.

"No problem" saying that Shruthi tried to grab the baby attention and the boy willingly went into Shruthi's arms, crying.

"What is his name?" Shruthi asked turning to Suma.

"Sunny" replied Suma.

"Hey Sunny....why are you crying ?" asked Shruthi in a baby voice and walked out of the house carrying Sunny and started pacing in the corridor.

Suma and Vamsi smiled at each other seeing Shruthi trying to console the baby. Then they continued talking about Krishna's wedding. After few minutes, Shruthi walked into the house carrying Sunny who had slept peacefully in her arms.

"He slept off?" asked Vamsi astonished while Shruthi nodded her head as yes giving the baby to Suma.

"Thank you so much Shruthi, he is not sleeping and also not letting me sleep peacefully." said Vamsi sighing.

"Thanks Shruthi" said Suma smiling and Shruthi smiled back.

"Let's us move Suma, they just came home. We can talk to them later" said Vamsi.

"Okay, let's go. Bye" said Suma to Krishna and hugged Shruthi bidding her bye.

"Sorry forgot to wish. Happy married life buddy" said Vamsi giving Krishna a manly hug.

"haha thanks man" replied Krishna punching him on his arm.

After closing the door, Krishna turned towards Shruthi who was glaring at him.

"What?" asked Krishna walking towards her.

"I don't like her but I like her son" stated Shruthi.

"She is a very nice girl, biwi."

"Why did you hug that girl?"asked Shruthi ignoring his words.

"It's just a friendly hug, Shruthi. Why are you so grumpy?" asked Krishna.

" It's not a good habit to hug girls, right?"

"You won't let me hug you but when I hug other girl you are getting angry." told amused seeing her jealous side.

"I don't like it when she hugged you. Don't hug her again, Kittu" Shruthi told him looking down.

"Okay, I won't hug her again and for that matter I won't hug any other girl other than you. But in return will you give me a tight hug?" asked Krishna.

"No.."

"What no? You want me to go and get a hug from Suma then ok, stay like this I'm going" saying that Krishna took two steps. Shruthi looked at him shocked and hurriedly took few steps and hugged Krishna tightly which made Krishna lose balance but he stood in position by taking the wall support.

"Don't go Kittu" Shruthi pleaded him.

Krishna laughed and removed her hands on his stomach and turned around to face her.

"I was just joking, biwi. I promise I won't hug her again. Now give me a proper hug" said Krishna opening his arms for her. Shruthi nodded her head negatively but Krishna pulled her by her wrist and hugged her tightly.