Chapter 2 "He is not that bad"

Hello! Another chapter. Hope you like it! ^_^

Amy POV

I woke up and texted Brandon to go to the Battle dojo 8 sharp.

I got dressed and grabbed a splat roller, splatter shot, and a splat charger. I put it all in a big bag and went to the battle dojo and waited outside. I checked my Isquid. It's 7:56 I'm a little early.

10 minutes later~

Ugh where the heck is he?! He's late. It's 8:16. "Hello!" Brandon said behind me. I turned around. "Where the heck where were you?! It's 8:16. Your late!" I said angry. "Sorry I was just 16 minutes late...." Brandon said.

"Anyways lets get this started before I change my mind." I said going in the battle dojo.

We went to Urchin underpass and I took out the weapons.

"Here is a Splat charger. It's good for sniping people far away but if they come close to you then you have to run or throw bombs at them" I said putting the Splat charger on the side.

"Ooooh! I'm totally picking that." Brandon said looking at the Splat charger.

"Here is a Splat roller. It's good for close combat but not good for far away combat." I said putting the splat roller on the side.

"Never mind! I'm totally picking this one." Brandon said looking at the splat roller.

I sighed. "This is the Splatter shot. It can fight far and reloads fast so you can fight close." I said. "Now which one do you want to use?" I asked. "Can I go threw all of them?" Brandon asked.

"Sure." I said. "Now grab one of the weapons and try to splat me.

"Um but your a girl." Brandon said. "So?!" I said. "Okay then."

Brandon grab the charger and point it at me.....I was ready to get splat but Brandon got splat instead.

"What the heck?! You splat yourself?! How did you do that!?" I yelled. Brandon spawned in his base and came to me. "I don't know I was pointing at you see." Brandon said picking the splat charger.

"Omg your holding it backwards!" I yelled at him. "Hm. It looks like I'm not good with a splat charger." Brandon said scratching his hair/tentacles.

"Ugh. No duh. Here is a splat roller. Try splat me." I said giving him the splat roller.

"Ugh why is it so heavy?! It looks light!" Brandon said trying to lift it up. I sighed wait until he sees the Gold Dynamo roller.

"Hey! I think I'm getting a hang of it!" He said rolling it around.

"Okay. Good you can also hold it up and swing ink at me." I said.

"Okay! Here goes!" Brandon said picking up the splat roller and throwing the splat roller.

"You threw the splat roller?! Your supposed to hold it and swing the ink at me! You suck at this!" I said with a irritated look.

I looked at the splatter shot. Maybe he will be good at this. "Hey try use this." I said handing him the splatter shot.

"Okay!" He got the splatter shot and....... He splat me! My eyes widen and so as his.

"Yes! I finally splat you!" Brandon said fist pumping the air.

I smiled a little. I went back to the base. "I guess the splatter shot is the one your good at." I said.

"Can I do Turf wars now!" He asked. "No not yet the real training starts tomorrow." I said. "Oh and you better get money. For my clothes." I said walking away. "Wait where are you going?" He asked.

"Going to Ranked wars duh." I said. "Can I come?" He asked. "No you have to be at least level 10. But you will be ranked C- so you would never see me." I said.

"What rank are you?" Brandon asked. "I'm S. and going to be S+ when I win 2 more rounds." I said.

"But I guess since you get more money on turf wars you can go ahead but I bet you will be killed a lot. Just turf the ground and your good." I said waving at him and leaving the battle dojo. Me and Brandon when separate ways.

////////////////////////////

Okay! I'm done now! I hope you liked this chapter! ^_^ 720 words!