Everyone Knows What This Kind of Flirting Leads To.

Mitch and I entered his apartment and he dove straight for the phone to order pizza. As I've been here before I knew exactly where everything was. I went to his bathroom and grabbed a couple of towels to dry ourselves off.

I handed Mitch a towel once he was done ordering and he went to get some new clothes. As I was drying my hair, the doorbell rang.

"Scott? Could you get that please?" Mitch yelled from his room.

"Okay." I yelled back.

I opened the front door to find Kevin standing there panting.

"Hey Scott. I just ran to your old house and packed up a couple of things. The only reason I knew where Mitch lived was I got Tori to follow you. I assumed you're no longer gonna be living with Kirstie, so here you go." Kevin handed me a suitcase full of my stuff.

I suffocate him in a hug and thanked him many times. He giggled slightly before interrupting me. "Scott, I love you like a brother n all, but I can't breathe..."

"Oh, sorry Kev." I let go and we brought ourselves into a manlier hug where we high five and pulled ourselves, then smacked each other's backs. We stayed like that until someone cleared their throat from behind us.

"I thought you were trying to win me back." Mitch giggled.

Kevin and I laughed along. We turned back to Mitch and Mitch and Kevin were still laughing. I, however, stopped.

Mitch. Looks. Flawless.

He had a dark brown sweater on that matched his eyes. It draped down to his waist which is where the black, ripped skinny jeans began. He had no shoes on. He looked so comfortable. Mitch in these clothes makes you wish Mitch wasn't in these clothes, if you get what I mean...

Once out of my trance, I had seen that the picture had completely changed.

Kevin was no longer here and Mitch was holding two boxes of pizza. They smelt so good. I also found myself holding a bottle of chardonnay like we planned. How did this happen?

"When you're done admiring me, come help pick a movie and we'll start writing some songs." Mitch sassed.

My face tinted pink. Was it really that obvious I was checking him out?

I placed the bottle of chardonnay on the table and walked up behind Mitch who was picking out a movie. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he jumped a little. I giggled slightly at his action. We eventually decided on The Fault In The Stars and Mitch brought out two glasses from the kitchen.

After a bunch of scribbling we had finally had an idea of what our song would be like. All we had to do was write it. We had two days until our first session so we were pretty good.

Mitch then turned on the TV and the movie began. We would laugh, cry and I would blush at parts.

After the movie finished, Mitch decided we need to clean up the lounge. He started with the dust pan and brush on the carpets whilst I cleaned up the table.

"No you idiot! Pizza boxes in recycling, not normal bins!" Mitch yelled.

"Don't yell at me."

"What you gonna do about it?" For someone so small, he packs a lot of sass. I suddenly smirked when realizing his question. He just rolled his eyes and returned to work.

I snuck up behind him and grabbed his waist. He squealed and attempted to run away, but I kept a firm grip on him. I picked him up and spun him around earning me a bunch of sweet giggles.

I wanted more of these giggles, so I started tickling him. Each time I squeezed his sides he would let out a loud laugh. 5 minutes later and Mitch still couldn't wriggle out of my grasp. He eventually gave up and was in hysterics.

"S-s-Scott... P-pleeeeeease pleeeeeeeaaaaaassseeeeeee s-sttoooooooopppppppp." He practically squealed like a chipmunk during laughter. I giggled at his weakness.

After seeing how tired he was, I stopped having my fun. My arms were just wrapped around his waist now as I cuddled him. We stayed in that position for a while before he turned around.

"Scott we need to-". He stared into my eyes. They wouldn't stop switching between my eyes and my lips. This guy was such a tease. I leaned in a little kinda expecting rejection.

It came to my surprise when Mitch pulled me down gently from the back of my neck and captured our lips in a sweet, gentle kiss. We pulled away way too soon for my liking. He rested out foreheads together and took a breath before asking me a question.

"What makes me so special?"

"Pardon?" What was he on about?

"Why me? You were such a homophobe before you met me. Todrick sorta knew you and knew you hated gays. How did I turn you?"

That's where he was confused. "Mitch, that's not why you're special. You're special because I'm still not gay. I've just fallen in love with you."

He laughed a breathy laugh and connected our lips once more. Whilst kissing him I thought about us. About our future. About how much I love him. That's when I realized something...

Why is he kissing me when I'm still tryna win him over? Have I done it? Is he playing me? Is this just revenge? So many negative reasons on why he's kissing me. But I didn't care. I was kissing my Mitchie. I know I'm not his boyfriend yet.

But he's still my Mitchie.

A/N I just wanna thank y'all for all the votes and comments. All the regulars on this story that always vote/comment I'm giving a shout out to (y'all know who y'all are.)
If I'm honest, I thought my stories would get barely any reads. Now look at me, over 2K on 'Wrapped In Your Arms', nearly 1.5K on my one shot book, nearly 1K on 'Only Once' and over 500 on this one! In the words of Ginno the reactor, that's insane!
Thank y'all for reading my stories! I love y'all to death!
Stay fcute my lovelies!
*mwah* GOOOOOOODDDDDDDBBBBBBBYYYYYYYEEEEEEEE!