"You've known us for five years mate, no need to be nervous. We could never hate you. Sometimes you have to look out for yourself first," Liam said, leaning up against the small counter.  "What are you two up to tonight, looks like you are going somewhere?"

"Harry actually won't tell me what we are doing," I pout cause both boys to chuckle.

"It's a surprise. You will love it, don't worry," Harry laughed beside me. 

"Well I'll let you two get going.  Hope you enjoy your night," Liam smiled at us and waved before heading out the door. 

"You ready?" Harry asked, placing a small kiss at the tip of my nose.

"Ready," I smile at him as he takes my hand and we leave.

~~~~~~

Paul was humming some random tune from the drivers seat as Harry and I sat in the back of the SUV.  Harry said it was better that Paul take us to wherever we were going and I just went along with it.  We have been driving for about twenty minutes so far and I kept seeing signs for The Mann Center for the Performing Arts at Fairmount Park. Then I saw a billboard with a giant picture of Ed Sheeran on it, advertising a show at Fairmount Park. Then we took the exit towards Fairmount Park and I pieced it all together.

"No way!!" I shouted, jumping Paul, "we are going to see Ed Sheeran aren't we?" I looked over at Harry who was having trouble hiding the smirk on his face.

"Maybe. Unless you don't want to?" He was full on smirking now, knowing full well I'd never say no to an Ed Sheeran concert. 

"Are you kidding me? Of course I want to!" I couldn't contain my excitement, i threw my arms, as best as I could since I was buckled in the car, around Harry's neck and kissed him hard on his lips. I felt the vibrations of his laugh against my lips and I pull back and smile at him.  He looks amused at my reaction, maybe he didn't realize I was going to go all fan girl on him. I did pretty well when I first met One Direction, inside I was screaming but on the outside I was calm, or trying to look calm. I didn't want to freak them out, especially since I liked Harry. Now though, I couldn't help myself. 

"Great. So this was a good surprise then?"

"A great surprise! Thank you," I kiss him gently as the car came to a stop and I looked out the window and furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, "where are we?" We weren't at Fairmount Park, or we may have been I couldn't tell, I saw bright lights up in the distance but we were to far away to be able to tell. 

"We are at a secret spot at the park.  Those lights over there are The Mann Center. I figured we would eat first before heading to the show," Harry bites his lip like he was unsure. This was perfect.

"Sounds great!" I lean over and kiss him again. He was so romantic and I loved it. It was something I wasn't used to.

"Great, did you want to set up the blanket and I'll grab the basket of food?" He asked and I nodded before getting out of the SUV.

I spread out the blanket and then helped Harry take out some small lanterns so be could see.  Paul was going to park further away from us so we could have our privacy, which was nice. Harry set out the food and it all looks delicious.  There was some sandwiches, grapes, cheese and crackers and wine.  It reminded me of our first date, just with less food.

"I'm glad to see you didn't bring the whole kitchen this time," I joked, grabbing a grape and popping it my mouth.

"Hey, I didn't know what you liked and wanted to make sure I was prepared," he laughed, sitting down next to me and grabbing the wine. He poured some into a plastic cup and handed it to me, "easier clean up." He smiled, pouring himself some.