Green-unedited chapter

Dedicated to all the readers:)
*****************************

Vikram's POV

"You are an idiot,Vikram Walia."I was speaking to myself as I waited for my flight impatiently at the airport.

I tried my best to not think about yesterday, not think about the time I spent with her and also to not think about how beautiful she looked when she laughed. But I failed at it. I failed miserably at all of it.

My mind kept debating with my heart which wasn't under my control anymore. The level headed Vikram's mind said I did a right thing by saying goodbye to her. The crazy in love Vikram's heart said it was the most stupid thing done by any creature since the time of evolution.

What if I had talked to her before leaving. Had it made any difference to her? What if she had changed her decision of not marrying me, not loving me? The hope of being with her was very soothing. However at the same time this hope was tormenting me. Afterall it was just a probability and not assurance of anything.

I should have manned up and proposed her again. But I was a coward who dreaded her rejection. I still can't belive I chose to write her letter. What if she finds it rude that I left without even meeting her.

I wanted to know so badly if she ever felt something while reading that letter. If she even missed me for a fraction of a second.

It wasn't easy to walk away from her when all I wanted was to be with her forever. But life isn't what you ask for. It's what has been given to you. Atleast for me it was always the case.

If loving her was a mistake, I could swear on my life I wouldn't regret this one ever. That week I spent with her was enough to survive somehow without seeing her or that's what I kept telling myself.

As I made my way to security check, I glanced over the view of city. Abigail would be busy with work shop or some artwork she is creating. A magic in progress, I smiled to myself thinking that. Soon I left my belongings on the conveyer belt and entered through the metal detecting door.
*****************************************
Abigail's POV

"What are you doing here, Abi?"A familiar voice woke me up from my little nap.

I rubbed my eyes then looked at the person. It was Baba. It took me a while to realise I had fallen asleep on the doorstep of Ashiyana. I had came here early morning as I couldn't sleep whole night. Apparently my traitor heart was missing Vikram badly. And I came here to seek refuge.This was my escape to all problems I ever had in life. Baba was the person who would listen to me without even judging me by a bit. He was the only person who could tell me why I felt so restless. Why I felt so restless?

"Good morning Baba."I beamed at him.

"First tell me why are you sleeping here when you could just come to our house and sleep in your own room. You know I have kept the room as you left it."he said with a frown.

I shot him a sheepish smile and replied"I actually came here to talk to you. I was waiting for you. I don't know when I fell asleep."

Baba helped me up and we walked towards the garden in front of Ashiyana. As we walked by the nishigandha shrubs, baba stopped suddenly.

"You remember this plant. You had planted it yourself when you were kid. You were not thinking if the plant will ever give you flowers or will it even survive. You always belived in present. But look it grew up so well and is now bossoming with flowers."he said and patted my cheek.

I smiled at him then asked"why are you talking about this plant today?"

"Cause that girl who belived in present is missing apparently. She dreads love is not meant for her. She dreds the future. I want my Abigail to accept her feelings. To accept the present without worrying about the future so much."he said.