"Cami, can I stay at your place?" Aurelia asked in a hurry.

"Uhh. Yeah, sure. What's going on?" She asked confused.

"I'll explain later." Aurelia said, before she hung up and quickly grabbed a bag, and started to pack the things she needed.

Suddenly Elijah stood in the door.

"Aurelia." He said softly. He looked surprised at the almost packed bag on the bed.

"Where are you going?" He asked confused.

"Out of here. Away from you. " She spat angrily, packing another pile of clothes in the bag.
She was so mad at him that she couldn't even look at him.

"You will not be safe." Elijah said concerned.

"Klaus wasn't safe in his own home. I think I will be fine anywhere else, thank you." Aurelia said sarcastically.

"Aurelia. " Elijah said softly, gently touching her arm.

"No, Elijah! You had no right to do this to Niklaus!" She yelled directly at him.
Elijah just stared at her in shock.

"You act as you care about him." Elijah said, raising his eyebrow.

"I do care! He's my family! He is your family!" She yelled again. Elijah just stared at her with wild eyes.

"What kind of home, will this be to our children if we can't trust each other?!" Aurelia hissed.

"I spend the last 1000 years under Niklaus's paranoia, wicked actions and yet you trust him." Elijah said accusingly.

"Can't you see it? He's just trying to protect Hope. He's trying to protect our babies." Aurelia sighed tired of fighting with Elijah.

"He was right not to trust you, Rebekah and Freya." Aurelia hissed, as she walked passed him on her way out. She quickly got to her car and drove to Cami's place.

Elijah watched Aurelia as left the compound. Her reaction came as a surprise for him.

His head and heart was screaming at him, as he watched her go. He had just betrayed his own blood and maybe even lost the love of his life.

The next morning Elijah met with Freya. He was so devastated and out of himself after Aurelia left, but she ignored every phone call and he had to keep on trying to protect Hope.

"Hayley is gone. You need to get her and the baby back here immediately." Freya said nervous.

"When Dahlia has been defeated.
For now, they are safe." He answered to her request.

"Nowhere is safe from Dahlia, and we will have no chance of ending her without that baby." Freya said, almost harshly.

"What are you saying?" Elijah asked confused.

"Dahlia is protected by a powerful magic. We have collected items that represent her vulnerabilities - Sacred soil, the ash of a fallen viking, the blood of the witch who broke her heart." Freya explained.

"Yours." Elijah added.

"Yes. Now, I will use these ingredients to create a killing ground where Dahlia will be rendered ortal, but we need to lure her there, Elijah." Freya answered, running around the room, fumbling with things.