-=+17+=-

Louis sighed softly as Harry looked into his eyes, "I don't want you to go..." He whispered softly, tears in his eyes.

"Baby, it'll be okay." he whispered back, connecting their lips is a soft kiss.

"What if they give you it and then you have to go around without me?"

"you won't blue, I promise... I signed you up too."

Louis looked up to him, his eyes wide. "Hazzy- I! I can't, not in front of that many people."

"It'll be okay, remember? I'll help you get over it. If neither of us gets it, then we don't get it.. we can try again later, with bigger and better things.." he pecked his lips again, running his hands down his sides, pulling him closer.

"but I'm scared, Hazzy..." he whimpered

"Hey, blue, look at me. I never would have gotten us into this if I didn't believe in you. I believe you can make it. One of us is bound to get through babe."

"Will your mum come too to support us..?" The smaller boy inquired, his cheeks bright pink.

"Do you want her to be there..?" Harry hummed, kissing his jaw.

Louis nodded meekly, his hands pressed to his chest.

"I love you, my little blue flower." he whispered, showing him the pinky with the flower tattoo with his name.

Louis wrapped his pinky around Harry's, smiling softly, "if we get it, can I get a tootoo of your name and a green flower here...?" he hummed, looking at their pinkies.

Harry let out a soft chuckle, smiling at him. "they're called tattoos, love.. And it hurts, but if you want it I will allow it."

"Why couldn't I get one earlier..?" he inquired, intertwining their fingers.

"Because I make the rules and I said it was illegal for my baby blue to get one."  He smiled down at him.

"You make everything Ill-eagles!" Louis exclaimed dramatically.

OOH WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY'RE GONNA DO HAHA