000

(Y/N) pov // age: 4 - -

Run.

That's the only word running through my mind, that's what my mum told me.

/F L A S H B A C K/

MUMMY!!" I scream, tears already racing down my cheeks, "MUMMY! DADDY! NO! I WAN'T YOU TO STAY HERE!"

I run up to the two bodies, I place Mummy's head on my lap, (E/C) eyes starting to close.

"(Y-Y/N)...I-I want you to run now, b-before they get you!" she mutters, losing breath "R-run far, far away"

"No! Mummy, Daddy! I'm not leaving you!" I shout.

"Y-yes, (Y/N). You will...j-just remember to never forget us. We...love...y--" Daddy's eyes close and his chest stops rising.

I nod as tears flow down my face, I look down at Mummy. Her eyes slowly closing and her smile fading.

"Be safe, sweet...ie-" Mummy smiled weakly, before she stops moving.

...They're dead now. THEY'RE DEAD!
I let out a loud scream, tears heavily cascading down my (S/C) cheeks. THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF THEM!! ALL BECAUSE OF THAT DUMB GUILD, DEMON'S HEART! I promise you Mummy, Daddy...I'll make you proud...! I'll help everyone I can! And with that I start to run like they said, taking one last glance at the two bodies laying next to each other,holding hands...dead...b-because that guild wanted mONEY! OF ALL THINGS! THEY'D MURDER FOR MONEY! Why do these types of people exist?

/O V E R/

I run into the deep forest just running aimlessly. I finally stop ending up in a clearing...IN THE MIDDLE OF A FOREST!! I sit down and curl into a ball, sobbing. More than I already was.

"Child..." A soft motherly voice calls, her slight British accent intrigues me,"Are you okay?"

Rubbing my tears away and standing up I am greeted by a dragon! A real one! Mummy and Daddy always told me stories about them, I love them! (Dragon in photo)

"N-no" I whisper "N-no, I'm not okay...''

"Wait," the dragon's soft voice says, "How are you not scared of me? Most people are,"

"Because Mummy and Daddy always told me such beautiful stories about dragons, my favourite stories were the ones of the Dragon Queen, Daenerys. How she was a beautiful human but then turned into a dragon!" I smile, the dragon just chuckles "Why are you laughing?"

"I am Daenerys" she smiles, her soft accent relaxing me, "...where are your parents?"

"T-they're...d-dead!" I stammer, starting to tear up "A dark guild killed them for some useless amount of money!"

"I'm sorry to say..." she mutters "Why don't you say with me? I'll treat you like my own child, even teach you more magic! What's your name, child?"

"My name is (Y/N) (L/N)! And I would love to stay with you!" I smile "Hmm...may I call you Mummy too?"

She nods and I cheer, she gestures for me to hop onto her back and she flies me to her cave.
__________________________

Hi guys!

So this is my first ever story on here soooooo sup kids. Welcome to a piece of crap.

...lmao why am i even alive?