Birthday Ball

A/N: Hi Everyone! So yeah i didn't update for about two months? Sorry but i was working on my other two stories and with high school just starting everything is kinda messy for me right now but don't worry I'm not going to stop any of my stories the updates will take longer though...

Please Read!

Anyway, long chapter ahead I hope you don't mind that. Elsa's ball gown is that same one as Cinderella's in the movie Cinderella 2015, Jack's suit is the same one as the prince's but instead of all white the jacket is blue and the pants are grey, any designs that were on the jacket are silver. Also their dance is the same one as the ball dance in the movie sorry if it is poorly written. As you can see I really enjoyed the movie....ehehehe.

Also I noticed a mistake that I made a last chapter Elsa is seven not eight, Jack on the other hand is eight. And there is an eleven years jump here....now Enjoy!

.............................................................................................................................................

Two months have passed since Elsa has seen Jack and it was pretty boring in the castle. Even though she had her sister to play with, Anna was only a three year old meaning that she couldn't play with her all the time. Today however seemed to be a different case for Elsa. Everything seemed more boring than usual, hours took years to pass, all her toys seemed boring, and the day seemed to stretch so long that it looked like it has been the same day for years. She was just too excited for Sir William to arrive with his family who are moving someplace near here. She wanted to play with Anna but the three year old was asleep so all that she could do was wait. Which is what she has been doing for the the last hour.

Finally she saw a carriage entering through the castle gates making her squeal and run down to meet them, surprising her father who was heading towards her room to call her. The king just smiled at his daughter's antics and turned around to go downstairs. Elsa was already next to her mother who was carrying Anna. The doors opened and a man with brown hair and blue eyes entered with a woman that had brown hair and eyes and was carrying a baby in her arms.

"Your Majesties.." the man said bowing with the woman. "Princess Elsa" he said again smiling at Elsa with a playful glint in his eyes.

"I missed you Sir William!" she exclaimed making the man smile. She knew that it was okay to lessen the formalities as long as no one was watching them.

"I missed you too Elsie. " he said using the nickname she asked him to call her with last time she saw him. "Well, I'd like to introduce my family. This is Maria, my lovely wife, my beautiful two month old daughter, Emma and..." he looked around him in confusion "Where's Jackson?" he asked Maria.

"I woke him up when we arrived..." she said.

"Um...excuse me for a moment, Your Majesties." he said, going out. A minute later he came back with someone who looked very familiar to Elsa "This grumpy ball of anger is-"

"Jack?!" Elsa said making the boy look at her, it was obvious that he just woke up. He narrowed his eyes, rubbed them, then they widened in realization.

"We're here?!" he asked making the adults laugh.

"So this is the Jack you told me about?" Queen Idun said to her daughter who was still in shock . Jack seemed to have finally noticed her making him rub the back of his neck while smiling sheepishly at her.

"Oh hey...er...Princess Elsa." he said bowing quickly. Elsa blinked a few times then composed herself.

"It's nice to meet you, Jackson."she said then curtseyed remembering her lessons and how is she supposed to act. The adults started walking around the castle. Jack and Elsa were in an awkward silence all that time. Elsa knew that William and his family will have to leave soon and the fact that she didn't get to have any fun made her annoyed. She started thinking of a way to spend time with him without her parents supervising them.