She's In Love With A Geek

Written by notjustarandomgirl

Blurb:

Miss Perfect, Courtney Collins, has everything a teenage girl could ever wish for. The Pretty Face, Perfect Figure, Popularity, Fortune, the latest Fashion, Friends who follow her every orders and a Super Hot Boyfriend who's madly in love with her. Everything in her life's perfect until one day her teachers warned her about her failing grades. If she doesen't pass her failing subjects, she won't be able to graduate and lose everything she had worked hard for, her friends, boyfriend, credit cards and her luxurious car!  The only plan Courtney could think of was to steal the test papers for their final exam. So, she flirts with Chad Treyson, the smartest and GEEKiest guy in school who happens to have access to the faculty room where all the test papers are kept. But Chad's no not some ordinary geek who just obeys everyone's orders. He's not afraid of being bullied, and he's very hard to please.  Can Miss Perfect make the Ultimate Geek to fall for her so she can manipulate him or will it be the other way around? What will happen if Beauty falls in love with the Geek? Will Courtney leave the spotlight just to be with Chad? 

~~~~~

Yes I know your first impression.. DAYYYUUUMMMM YOU GO GIRL! :P This is such an adorable book <3 I SOOOO LOVE IT ^.^ I could not stop reading and neither will you, MUST READ!!!!!!!