Gone || 1

"Ow!" You screamed as your father repetitively hit you it the stomach with his balled up fists.

"You will learn Dark Mage Magic whether you like it or not you little selfish brat!" He screeched as he threw his fist into your stomach once more. Your mother just stood and watched, tears consuming her eyes with your sister standing silently right next to her.

That's when your mom walked over, plunging her fist into your fathers stomach for a change. He fell with a groan and a loud thud.

"(Y/n), Camellia, run!" She said, pushing you two towards the door.

You bolted out of the door with Camellia following you. You turned around to get one last glance, only to see your mother getting stabbed in the stomach by your heartless father.

~Time Skip~

You both took shelter in a cave. Camellia made a fire and attempted to make some sort of bed with leaves.

You had always looked up to your sister. She was a Dark Mage due to your father but, you still unconditionally loved her. She was good-natured and had always tried to protect you no matter the cost.

Whenever your father had given you nothing to eat, she would slide the remnants of her food to you. Sometimes she'd get caught which resulted in a beating, and you always felt bad for whenever it happened.

You stared at her, she looked at you and smiled brightly as if everything had been going perfectly within your lives.

"Come here (y/n)," she shakily said as she patted her leg gently. You made you way towards her and rested your head on her thigh.
"I want you to know that I love you," she muttered while playing with a strand of your now damp (h/c) hair.

"I would do anything to keep you safe no mater what the cost, even if it means death" your eyes began to well with tears once those words had left her lips. You sat up and the both of you had hugged tightly, never wishing to let go of one another.
"Would you like to travel far away from here tomorrow?" Camellia asked and you nodded briskly, not ever wanting to return here.

~Time Skip~

We were heading towards our hometown, Era. I could hear people whispering and making rude comments towards me. In all honesty, I wasn't necessarily bothered by the rude remarks. 

"Ew why is she here?"

"She's like one of the weakest wizards, correct?"

"Camellia is pretty, unlike her"

Once enough of them had been heard I began to tear up.
"Hey don't worry about them, okay? I think you're quite beautiful, along with a very strong mage," Camellia stated, causing my crying to slow down and smile slightly. We walked into a shop and began looking at the freshly made food that filled shelves.
A lady approached us, handing us a fresh loaf of bread.

"The both of you look hungry and filthy!" She exclaimed as my sister took the bread and thanked her.

"Would you like to take a bath at the back of the shop?" The lady politely asked and we nodded soon after.

She pushed us into a door in a back of the shop and began to fill up a tub. She set down new clothing and soap then left, closing the door behind her.
"Let's take turns ok?" Camellia said as I began to take my clothing off. Once I was done, I sank into the tub and Camellia began to wash my hair and scrub my back. It felt quite refreshing, begin able to wash the filth off my torn and fragile body.

~Time Skip~

We set out again after the lady had given us food and the ability to bathe. People began to talk about us again, commenting good things about Camellia and horrible things about me. Once we reached the end of a town there was a forest, we slowly entered not wanting to earn attention from any creature. We soon arrived at what seemed to be the middle of the forest. We heard a twig snap behind us. I turned around only to see that it was nothing and most likely just my imagination. As we began to walk on, something had grabbed my leg and attempted to pull me back.

"Camellia, help!" I screamed loudly. She turned around and immediately took action.

"Dark Shadow Sword!" She yelled while doing a movement with her hands. A sword came into view and she began to attack the beast with it.
The thing let me go and I crawled inches away from them.
"Go (y/n)!" She screamed, tears forming in her eyes.
"I can hel-"
"No, go!" She interrupted as the beast picked her up and stabbed her in the stomach with a claw. She died smiling, a tear rolling down her cheek. I ran as fast as I could while crying.
'She's gone, the only one I have left is gone!' I screamed mentally while running away from the scene.

I eventually found a cave and ran into it. I hid there for the rest of the night. It took me a while to fall asleep, and monsters lurked deeply within my dreams.

--

Enjoy this cute gif ;)