"It's sad that this is the last time this can possibly happen, since you leave next week and all." She mumbled, lowering her lacy gray panties as she adjusted herself in a comfortable position. Soon enough, Jack was well enough inside of Ajuuki, his large and thick size making her whimper mid sentence as she was still never used to his size. Jack just looked up at her, his hands now gently kneeding her ass. She caught her breath, looking down at him for assurance.

"Wait, Juke.." He began, causing Ajuuki to look at him in confusion. She was midway taking her bra off, as she threw it somewhere on the ground and waiting for Jack to continue his sentence. He was beginning to get sappy, and Ajuuki knew this by the small nickname he called her. Although all she wanted to do was feel Jack in her stomach, she knew this was important, and of course, it was Jack that was telling her something. Ajuuki would do anything for Jack.

"I hope you know this really is the last time this would happen.. Being that I'm gonna be seeing Madison again in a few days.." He mumbled, making Ajuuki shut her eyes a bit longer in a blink than supposed. She hated Madison. She hated her with a passion. She hated the fact that she wasn't her, and that Madison could do anything she wanted with him whenever, and the fact that he would always crawl right back to her. No matter how much Jack told Ajuuki he cared for her as more than a friend, she always knew that in reality, there was no girl he could love more than Madison. And she envied her for it.

"No yeah, I get it, let's just get this over with." She snapped, her attitude getting the best of her. 'No feelings Ajuuki, don't let him win..' She thought. Who was riding his dick right now? Ajuuki. Who was making veins pop out his neck with the amount of moans slipping out his plump lips? Ajuuki. Who's name was HE moaning? Ajuuki's. But who would always care more about? Madison.

The night continued on, Ajuuki riding Jack, Jack fucking Ajuuki's lights out, and a small cuddle session afterwards before the loud sound of sirens interrupted them. But all throughout the night, there was one thing in Ajuuki's mind. It was the fact that before they actually did it, for the first time, Jack hesitated, and told her subtly that this and all the other times never meant anything, even if I said they did, because I'll always have Madison in my mind.

The water stopped running, as Ajuuki wrapped a towel around her head an around her dripping body. She shook the memories out her brain, remembering the fact that she has a date to go on. She let out a deep breath, picking up all her clothes and her phone and walking inside of her dark colored room. Everything was thrown on her bed, as she automatically pulled out a black, strapless skater dress and her new black "big girl" booties with thick heels. She quickly dried herself, drying her hair in the process, slipping on a strapless bra and black panties, and lotioning her smooth body.

7:10. Her eyes caught the time on her cable box, as she quickly slipped into her outfit and sat down at her dresser to do her makeup. 30 long minutes later, small winged eyeliner, mascara, baby pink matte lipstick, and blush covered Ajuuki's face. She released her hair that was rewrapped into a small towel, and shook her curls loose, playing with them, tossing them, turning them, pulling them, and adding mousse and a bit of conditioner. She put on a pair of socks, and finally laced up her shoes as the clock read 8:05.

9105859101 aye ma I'm outside

She looked herself in the mirror one last time, picking up her forest green long Burberry jacket just incase it got a chilly and proceeded to leave her room with a black handbag. She began thinking about ways to leave the "date" early, she felt nauseous, she left something cooking, her roommate was locked out.. It was harsh, but it was who Ajuuki was. Ever since Jack left, ironically, all she ever know was her promiscuity. All she knew was to fuck and have no feelings, to just never feel anything at all. That was all she was accustomed to at his point.

As she walked down the four flights of small steps, a black car came closer into vision, as a tall figure with familiar sunglasses sat against the passenger seat of his car. She sighed before walking out the door, something she's done nearly a trillion times today, and plastered a fake smile on her lips as she inched towards the tall boy. His eyes immediately met hers, or so it seemed, as a cocky grin replaced his once blank face. He was wearing a white shirt, with some dark blue skinny jeans, and Nike air forces with a maroon bomber jacket ontop. She awkwardly walked closer to him, as he pulled her in for a hug she clearly did not want.

"Glad you said yes, babe." He winked, letting go and taking a good look at her thick body in the right dress. His tongue slipped across his bottom lip, realizing they had to go as he looked back up at her scowling face.

"I hope you don't mind though, you remember Jack?" He began, as he grabbed her hand as he walked her towards the passenger door, opening it for her. Ajuuki nodded her head, already knowing where this would be going.

"Him and his girl, Lisette, are coming with us if you don't mind." He said, walking over to his side and getting in her car after her. All Ajuuki did was slam her door, and buckle her seatbelt in, scrunching her nose in distress.

"How fucking cliché." She mumbled, as the car took off, and she got ready for the longest night of her life.

-

lol sorry this sucks I suck sooooOoOo

-

is it hi or heilly