Epilogue

Hannah and I look at each other solemnly.

"Are you sure about this?" Hannah take one of my luggage from me.

I look around the apartment, feeling my chest tighten in pain. I know that I'm being selfish here, but I can't stay forever. When my fingers absentmindedly playing with the ring that I still have, I take off the ring and left it on top of the divorce paper. After making sure that everything is on the place, I turn back to Hannah and smile. "Let's go."

---

Two years later...

"Come on, I need your help on this."

I turn to look at Peter menacingly. "Are you kidding me? I'm so not gonna do something that I'm not good at. Plus, modelling? NO."

"Please—"

"I'm sure they can get another photographer on time." I take my backpack, ready to go back to my hotel room, before Hannah appear in front of us. Hannah look at me pleadingly, making my shoulder sank in dissatisfaction. "I'm just doing this for you."

"Thank you for helping my fiancée, then." Hannah make a kissy face to me, before holding my waist.

"Yeah, let's go. I hope my language skills is still okay."

It had been two years since the last time I've been in Korea. Two years since I left everything here behind just to re-start my life. I come back being a photographer with the help of Peter that welcome back me with open hands and we start working together again. It's as if the almost two years I've spent in Korea never exist, and I could never be thankful enough to him.

When I come back to my home, Hannah told me about she's seeing someone and she desperately need my blessings if she wants to take another step in her relationship. I agreed to a dinner together. I was worried that she's seeing a bad guy but when I see my own boss joining our dinner table, I could only laugh out loud and pray for their happiness together.

It was only a few months ago that they're engage and makes me promise that I'll be their official photographer. How can I disagree to record such beautiful moment of beautiful people? They are my backbone, they had helped me a lot to stand back on my feet and gain my life again. This bring us here because Hannah insisted to take some pre-wedding photos at Nami Island.

Just after we arrive at the hotel to rest, Peter received a call from his friend and asking for help because he know that he come with a photographer. The hired photographer is sick and they only learn about it in a few hours ago, and all their trusted photographers are already having jobs. They only have two hours to get another photographer before shooting supposedly started.

---

"Who are they?" I look around as I tried to adjust the focus, testing on the lighting. "Can you adjust this a little bit?" I scream out to the guy holding the reflector, trying to get the light just right.

"Well, I'm not sure. But idol group, I guess?"

"Idol group?" I turn to Peter, a little bit worried. "But-"

"PLEASE TAKE CARE OF US~" A chorus of voice resonate around the studios.

My face turns pale when I recognize the voices.

"Noona?"

I can't even think, when the next moment I was in JongIn's embrace – almost dropping my camera to the ground. "JongIn?" I return the embrace awkwardly, aware of hush whisperers of staffs around me. "Hi, it's been a long time..."