Chapter 12

"Coffee?" Luhan asks as we walk into a café. He carefully make sure that his sunglass stay on his face, trying to blend into the crowd as much as possible.

"Yes, please." The smell of coffee beans roasted engulfing me, making me happy.

Luhan was about to order the drinks when he stopped suddenly. "Wait. Can you drink coffee? You're..." He look around, trying to find proper words to express himself. "MinWoo's still depending on you, didn't he? Can you drink coffee?"

"Well. Lately I started to drink coffee, but just a little. Under supervision, still. Should I get hot chocolate, then?" After thinking for a while, I decided to not drinking coffee.

"Okay. I'll order the coffee. Why not you take MinWoo and get a seat?"

After taking MinWoo, I walk around the café to find the most secluded seat for us, hoping that no one will realized Luhan's present here. It'll be bizarre if anyone noticed us here.

"Here's yours." Luhan put the beverages on the table. "I see that they have some food. You want anything? Those scones seems delicious."

I could literally imagine Luhan's drooling over the desserts, so I just nodding my head for his sake. "Just get anything you want. I'm not picky."

Luhan literally skipping to the counter and come back with some desserts a few minutes later. "I should take care of the calories intake but these foods are just so delicious~" Luhan squeal brightly as he eats. "You should taste this." Luhan takes another spoon and feed me from a slice of tiramisu.

"You're right." I take the spoon from Luhan, feeding myself.

MinWoo flail his hands around, asking for the food I eat.

"No baby, you can't have this." I fix his posture on my laps, so that he sits properly. "You want to eat? Let me feed you your food, okay?" I reach for MinWoo's bag, looking for his food.

Luhan look around the café. "I think they have the high chair. Let me ask from the staffs."

A staff help putting on a high chair for MinWoo and left with a bow. Luhan and I take turn on feeding MinWoo.

"Did you have anywhere you wanna go?"

I finish my cup of hot chocolate before answering, thinking for a few seconds. "I've never been at Hangang during the day."

"Is that your dating spot at night or what?"

"Well. He and I literally met each other at Hangang. I don't know how much you know about our first meeting, but I have one perfect word to describe it. Bizarre." I wipe my mouth before gathering Minwoo's belonging and packing everything.

Luhan pick MinWoo up. "Well, Hangang it is, then."

Taking a taxi to Hangang River, we arrived within five minutes. Luhan put MinWoo on his back, swaying his body around as we walk around the almost empty park. After picking a perfect spot (as what Luhan insist) we settled down and just enjoying the view. Soft wind that accompanying this afternoon is relaxing.

"I should do this, one day. With my own wife, and my own kid." Luhan pull his sunglasses before tucking it at the collar of his t-shirt.

Silently, we both sitting and basking under the sun after I make sure that MinWoo's hat is in proper place. Both of us are adults, so staying under the sun is okay but MinWoo is still a baby, so he need to be properly protected.

Luhan was telling me a story of one accident happen at filming set when once, he turn his body suddenly and didn't realized an actress is behind him and he accidentally touch her chest, making the poor girl scream in horror when I receive a call from Minseok.