Chapter Six: Lovers Row

Brian looked at both of us expectantly then walks over to the bed. He sits down in between us. " Your dinners ready," Brian said with a wink and a smile. Cyndy reaches down and starts stroking his already rock hard dick. I go down and start kissing on the tip. Brian moans softly then Cyndy joins me by licking his shaft up and down. He shivered with pleasure and we worked our tongues around his length. Brian moaned louder this time. Next thing i knew i had cum all over my face as did Cyndy. "Clean my mess off of each other." Brian demanded. We did as we were told, slowly and passionately licking his cum off each others faces. Brian kissed us both on the forehead. "For this my lovely ladies, I shall plan a very romantic evening for us tonight." I smiled wide at his words. Cyndy just stared in awe.

Brian stood up from the bed and went to the closet to get some clothes. We sat and watched him get dressed while wondering what he was planning tonight. I was very excited to find out that's for damn sure. When Brian was finally dress he walked over to the bad to help us up. "Let's go get some food." We each nodded in agreement. The three off us walked to Brian's car in the back of the hotel. He opened the doors for us and helped us in then got in the drivers seat. You could just feel the engine pur as the car came to life.

We arrived at a fancy Italian restaurant. Me and Cyndy had some delicious noodles while Brian had a salad. We paid the check and left after eating in silence and just making cute faces at each other. It was early afternoon when we got out of the restaurant. "Well were flying to Texas in about an hour for our next show, so we better get back to the hotel." With that we hopped in the car and headed back to the hotel.

As soon as we got back, we packed all our belongings and headed for the bus that will take us to the airport. All the guys were on the bus. They all greeted me and Cyndy with happy smiles and hellos. We seemed to have made a good impression on them which made me very happy. I sat down next to Zacky followed by Brian and Cyndy. It was a short bus ride to the airport. We then boarded a luxurious private jet. There was even a fancy bedroom in the back. We all sat in comfy seats and waited for the plane to take off. Once it did Matt poured everyone a glass of champagne. "To another great show and to Brian and his two beautiful ladies." Matt said with his glass raised. We all clinked glasses and took a drink.

"Now who wants to play euchre?" Johnny asked. "Me!" I shouted. "Ok that's two, now we need two more players. "I'll play," Cyndy and Brian said in unison. The four of us sat down and probably played at least six games by the time we landed, switching up partners with each game. "Ok guys, we got another big show tomorrow night and its our last one of this tour. With that being said, don't get too fucked up tonight, save it for tomorrow." Zacky said then laughed. "We'll be fine" Brian remarked sticking his tongue out at Zacky making me and Cyndy giggle.

We got on another bus which took us to a new hotel. Brian's car was already there because it was brought by plane about an half hour before we got there. "See you guys later. I'm taking my girls out tonight." Brian announced while leading us to his car. We drove for 15 minutes before arriving at a small private beach that Brian reserved for us. He popped open the trunk and pulled out an acoustic guitar. We walked down to a small pier near the edge of the beach. It was decked out in rose petals just for us. Brian sat on a bench and started playing. He played so beautifully. There were no words to the song just sound but it was one of the most beautiful sounds I've ever heard. Cyndy hugged me in excitement over our private show. Brian soon put his guitar down and started taking off his clothes. "Let's go skinny dipping." Me and Cyndy didn't say a word, we just started stripping. "I'll race ya." I looked at Cyndy. She nodded and we both took of running not knowing Brian was hot on our trail. He soon passed us and cannon balled naked into the ocean followed by me and Cyndy. We each popped our heads out of the water then started laughing. Brian swam up to me and grabbed me then swam over to Cyn and grabbed her with his other arm. We just floated there enjoying each others company. "You know you girls are really the best thing that ever happened to me." Brian smiled then kissed both of our cheeks. We swam to shore and dryed ourselves off. "Where to now?" I asked. Brian pointed to a small yaut out in the water. It was coming towards us. "Really?" I jumped for excitement then gave Brian a big hug then Cyndy joined in. Brian kissed me then Cyndy which ended up turning into a full blown three way make out.

The boat arrived then released a latter for us to get on board. The captain bowed and introduced himself then proceeded back to the helm. Brian showed us around the boat until we found the master bedroom. Brian grabbed Cyndy by the throat and forced her into the wall driving his tongue down her throat. He was holding by the waist with his other arm while i caressed his neck. Cyndy pushed him down then climbed on top of continuing to make out with him. I came up behind her and started stripping her. She turned around and started kisses me caressing my boobs. Brian licked his lips then came up from beind me licking my neck and sliding his hand down my pants. I moaned in plessure at the heat of his touch. Brian the stripped me naked and bent me over dropping his pants in the process then shoved his long hard member deep into my wet passage. He continued thrusting into me as he led me to the bed then signaled for Cyn get on all fores over me. He started to slide his finger slowly up and down her slit then forced his finger deep in making her shutter. Brian started to lick and suck on her clit while fucking me harder every second. We all were moaning so loud I'm sure the captain could hear us. We switch positions after a while to where Cyndy was on top riding Brian fast and rough. I sat on his face while he ate me pussy like he hadn't been fed in years. It felt so good that it sent me into eternal bliss. Cyndy followed suit then Brian. We all collapsed on the bed and fell asleep together.

There was a knock at the door that awoke me the next morning. I got up and opened the door to find the captain standing there. "We have arrived back at the dock my lady." I nodded then woke Brian and Cyndy up. We all got dressed and returned to the hotel. Brian had to get dressed for tonight so me and Cyndy went to hang out with the rest of the guys.

We walked into the lounge to see only Zacky sitting in the room. "Ah hello ladies, come take a seat." He said we a smile. "You know I have never seen Brian so happy in my life and that means a lot to me and the guys. I wanna thank you girls for being here for him. I know he really loves you girls although he probably hasn't admitted it yet." Zacky smiles sweetly. "All I'm saying is I'm happy for you guys and look forward to seeing you two join our A7X family." My eyes got wide and I almost cried I was so happy. Cyndy just sat there staring at Zacky in shock. A few seconds later Brian walks into the room. "Did I miss anything?" He asked. We all looked at each other then me and Cyndy giggled while a smiling Zacky says no then winks at Brian.