Chapter One: A Chance Meeting

It was the July of 2015, me and my best friend cyndy drove hours to see our favorite band Avenged Sevenfold in concert at a hotel and casino. We arrived the day before the show and booked a room in the hotel.

A few hours went by as we walked around looking for our dream guy, Brian. We had no luck, so we decided to head back to our room for a rest. We arrived at the elevator to see a tall man standing waiting with his back towards us. He was wearing a hoodie so we couldn't see his face.

Ding! The elevator had arrived and we walked in behind the man. Still unable to see his face I turned to cyn "I can't believe we still haven't found him yet! Im so sexually frustrated and hes the one me and you want!" Cyn shook her head "I know right! Ugh!"

The man then turned and looked at me and asked who were were looking for so I told him. He let down his hood and me and cyndy's mouths open wide in surprise. I cover my face in shock while cyn thinks to pull the emergency stop cord cause we had a plan if this was to happen. "Hi, I seem to be the man your looking for and im sexually frustrated as well so its very convenient that you stopped the elevator," Brian remark.

Not even a second later, cyndy grabs him and slams him into the side of the elevator and starts making out hardcore with him. I walk over to them and start stripping his clothes revealing his very hot tattooed muscler body. I rubbed my hand down his chest feeling his hard glorious abs. I look over to cyndy to see here hand gliding over his chest down to the buldge in his pants. She starts rubbing him as I start kissing down his chest and stomach. I stop where her hand is and undo his pants. They dropped to the floor showing off his long hard cock. Me and Cyndy look at each other, smile and nod. Brian looks at us expectantly with his beautiful brown eyes.

I grab hold of his throbbing member and start stroking. Cyndy licks the tip then shoves him deep in the throat forcing my hand away. I get up and start making out with him, hearing him moan between kisses. Cyndy then grabs my hand pulling me down. I look at her, she looks at me and then over to Brian's hot cock. I knew what she wanted to do. I grabbed the end of his shaft and start licking up and down one side while cyn does the same to the other. Brian moaned loudly this time as me and Cyndy took turn licking him and shoving his lenght down our throats.

A few minutes later we stand up in unison in front of him. We start making out with each other passionately as he watches with an amusing look on his face. I start to strip Cyndys clothes off and she does the same. Brian comes closer to us putting his hands on both of our asses and squeezes. Slowly lowering his hands down to our wet slits.

I bit my lip in pleasure from the warmth of his touch and Cyndy moaned softly. Brian slowly started rubbing his fingers on both of our clits making us both quiver with excitement and need. I felt him force his finger in my wet passage and judging by the looks on cyns face, he did the same to her. He then forced another finger in to which we both moaned loudly as he push in and out slow at first then gaining speed. I thought I was going to burst but he withdrew before I could climax leaving me and Cyndy needer than ever.

Brian looked us up and down then smiled delightfully. Grabbing me by the arm and forcing me to bend over with his other hand, he then grabbed my hair and rammed his long hard dick deep into my tight wet pussy. Proceeding to finger Cyn like crazy, we all moaned in unison then I climaxed and was sent into a world of pure satisfaction. Cyndy on the other hand was still aching with need, so Brian pulled out of me, pushed her down and mounted her. Thrusting fast and deep into her as she moaned repeatedly. He grabbed my arm and pulled me over to them. Inserting his long fingers back into my wet slit. My back arched in reaction to the intense pleasure. One last time we all moaned in unison as we all climaxed together. Brian collapsed on top of Cyndy to catch his breath. A few moments go by before we all stand up and get dressed.

"Is everything ok in there?" A voice from the speaker in the elevator sounded. We all giggled then Brian pushed a button to reply. "Yes everything's fine sir." Shortly after Brian replied, he pulled the cord again and the elevator continued to make its way up the building.