Chapter 2:Joining The Ghosts

(Long Time no see?, I would have wrote this chapter early but I had writers block, so here comes a new chapter)
7 Years Later
Jade's POV: We have been waiting for this chance to capture Ryder and Rorke, instead we captured Frank.(F is Frank and J is Jade)
F: Im not going to tell you anything!
J: Are you sure about that?
(Jade then waterboards him)
J: Now, Are you ready to say something?
F: Fine, Ryder who is one of Rorke's top assassins along with James Rorke, you can find them in....
J: Did you just say James Rorke?
F: Yes, I did and he is right behind you.
(Jade doesn't even have a chance to look back before she is knocked out)
(Back to first P.OV)
I wake up in the back of a truck with James looking at me and he says to me, "Good Morning, Sunshine" and then he grins. I am drifting in and out of consciousness but I try to fight to stay awake but then I am injected with a drug that makes me just give up and then I fall asleep again.
Liam P.O.V
Merrick and I were walking back to the Ghosts compound and then we see that the door has been blown open and then we start to run and when we get inside there is a note saying, "We got your precious Jade" Merrick starts to call Hesh and Keegan to come to the compound. When they do come, we tell them that The Federation captured Jade. They say that they found somebody near the compound and they yell "GET IN HERE", Both Merrick and I look and its Logan Walker. He says "I got some information that tells where they have Jade." We tell him to suit up and come with us.

(BTW, That's Jade in the picture.)