I'm not yours

"Mmmmmm faster" I said in a low voice.
Thrusting and thrusting he made a grunt each time but also going in deeper " god your so tight!!" He moaned.

"Get the fuck up bitch!!" A voice yelled close to my ear.
I opened my eyes to meet Rico's golden cat one's. He was shirtless and in his boxers.
Why wasn't he dressed?? He never came down here like this...
Then I noticed I was chained, my ankle was chained to the bed post.
"W-w-why a-am I c-ch-c-chain-ed? I stuttered.
He smirked, grabbing my hands in his big one and he started to climb on top of me. His nose was now rubbing against my ear" cause we're going to have some play time and if you fight me instead of moaning my name," he kissed under my ear "I'll rape you til your dead."
My eyes widened and I gulped the lump in my throat but also started shaking in fear.
His hand traveled up my shirt to my breasts.
Why does everything bad half to happen to me?
Squeezing my eyes shut not wanting to watch what he was about to do, I could feel him tracing kisses down my neck and his hand that was holding my hands up above my head was loosening it's grip.
I whimpered as he grabbed my right breast and squeezed with such strength.
God rip it off why don't cha...
"R-r-ri-Rico p-please st-t-op your hurting m-me"I said in a quiet voice.
He stopped squeezing my breasts then focused on me. "That's the fun part.....the pain...it's entertainment for me to see you in pain" he whispered in my ear.
A loud booming sound bounced through the walls and a few seconds after screams.
Then he got off me and walked out of the room.
When he was gone I started pulling at the chain that held my ankle to the bed post. After a few minutes of pulling and tugging it wouldn't budge.
Boom. Boom.
The fuck?....
Someone was coming down the stairs...
I could see their shadow as the person's legs made long strides to my cage/room I was being held in.
And without warning my door busted open and a person was thrown into my room with Rico standing over him in the doorway.
"Come on we're leaving and if you make one sound I'll do more than rape you I'll sticks knife up your cunt" he said in a scary but sexy voice and he walked over to me grabbing my arm.
I whimpered and yet went along with it. We ran up the stairs to the front door that I came in a long time a go and never came back out. When we were outside he stopped and looked at me for the longest time.
"Why are you staring at me like that... Rico?"I whispered.
"No one will have you for you are mine and will always be mine. Understand?" He said giving me that 'I'll kill you if you don't yes look'.
I just stood there staring at him like he was a old man with spongebob underwear on his head doing the grind on me.
Haha I crack myself up
"Answer me bitch" he spoke with such venom pulling a switch blade out of his balls shorts.
Again I just stood there afraid to move. The blade slowly moved down my neck to the cleavage of my breasts.
"You do know that my threats aren't just threats Veil....they're promises. You if all people should know this. Right?" He questioned.
I slowly nodded.
"Then why not answer me when I said what I would do to you huh?"
"Cause I'm not afraid if you." I said as I stepped forward to where I was now whispering in his ear " it should be the other way around" and with that I grabbed his hand and that held the switch blade and twisted it while kneeing him between the legs.
"Ah fuck!!!" He yelled grabbing between his legs.
It's whatcha get bitch!
I took off running away from him.
I ran so fast that I had adrenaline running through me which caused me to shift into my wolf.

After so long I was now slowing down." I need to stop" spoke my wolf Stella.
"But we can't stop we half to keep going if not Rico will find us." I spoke to my wolf.
I tried to get her to push forward but she was now not going with it so I decided to give up on trying to make a run for it and shifted back into my human form.

I found clothes on a hanger by a cabin. Good the bra fits never thought I wouldd be able to squeeze into a double D.
Anyways i sloely walked to the edge of the rode where there were no cars coming. Walking in sone random direction hoping in would lead me to a town or another packs territory.
After a while. No luck.
So i sat down by the rode and for some reason my mates came into mind.
What would they be like?
And yes I said they.
Everyone knows hybrids have more than one mate all the way up to 15 mates I've even heard of there being 20 mated to one person. You could have 2 different creatures in you and still have let's say 7 mates, for example, I have 9 creatures in me I'm a vampire(my side that I mostly go to in attacks and wolf too), siren(which is how I can sing very well), demon(when I'm pissed), witch(my magic comes from here), angel of death,(I can kill any one who I want dead with one touch when I'm in touch with that side of me), hunter(my flexibility and able to kill anything with my bare hands with out any of my other abilities), werecat,(my hormones come from here), and werewolf(ability to shift) and I could have double as many or perhaps triple but I could also have less like just have 2 mates,
Depends on the moon goddess decision.
I was hoping they would be nice, gentle, and yet have that strong, scary, kill anyone who touches you side, that wouldn't be toured me but toured the people who hurt me.

I get up and start walking again in the random direction ie been walking in which wasn't long because I saw lights comin from that direction.
Being a person I am I yelled fir them"hey over here!!....hey!!!..."but stopped when I saw the truck. It was Rico's truck. I kbeq that truck from anywhere after having sex and steaming hot makeout sessions in it I memorized the damn thing.
I took off into the woods hoping he didn't see me.
I ran for what it felt like miles and miles but I knew I hadn't been running for long and I would get more ground if I shifted.
After taking off my clothes I shifted into my wolf, my was very unique it was black with grey and white spots everywhere and blue eyes that had black specks in them.
Once shifted I put all my senses in alert for I was in a pack territory which was good but still it would end badly they could think I was a rogue spying on them or something.
After running I stopped for a little drink by a waterfall.
"You know a nap would hurt?" My wolf questioned.
"Perhaps it wouldn't but only for a little bit still keep your senses alert.
"Okay 'yawn' "
I layed down on the soft grass and snuggled into it falling into dreamless sleep.