Chapter1

Katie's Pov

We just got off the plane that went to Duel Academy.  I was a cool kid who did good on the written test along with the duel, so they put me in Obliesk Blue dorm.  The worst thing was that I was separated from Jaden, he was in Slifer Red.  I guess everyone here says that Slifer was the weakest of all of the Egyptian God cards, I don't think so though I think that they're all equal.  They all have their goods and bads just like normal monsters do.  Well it's a good thing that the girls got a different mansion/ house thing than the girls because that would just be strange if we had to share.  All of our stuff was taken to our rooms while we were at a prep rally for the beginning of the year.  Professor Shepard talked to us briefly about the school year and stuff.  When that was all done everyone headed back to their dorms for the night dinner thing.  We had a couple hours though so we didn't really have to hurry and do anything besides unpack.  I got into my room and looked around it was nice and roomy so I would have enough stuff for everything that I have, and I saw all of my bags/ luggage in the room.  It's 3:00 p.m. now and the dinner starts at 7:00 so I have about 4 hours to work in my room.  I walked over to my suitcase with all of my clothes in it, and walked over to the dresser.  Not a small dresser it was HUGE it would seriously fit all of my clothing in it, and that's a lot of clothing. Oh if you're wondering what I was wearing today it's, know it says exam) this is one of my fav outfits ever!  I was putting all of my jeans away first, and then all of my shirts.  I obviously kept them in different drawers because of organization reasons.  I then put all of my under clothes (bras and underwear, and all that jazz) in the top drawer.  I then got out all of my dresses and put them up on hangers in the closet.

Chazz's Pov 

Well I've been done unpacking for awhile now, because I was here the year before and nothing changed for me.  I was sitting on my bed just thinking because I had nothing better to do at the moment, I'm still thinking of that girl who beat me at the entrance exams.  I mean seriously it wasn't my deck but I lost.  She was good, very good, and typically something like that would be out of my head by now but she just staying there.  I sighed and stood up, 'I might as well change into my school uniform right now because then I don't have to do it later.' I think to myself.  This is what I'm wearing right now,   I wish that we could wear anything we wanted to, but noooo we just had to have stupid school uniforms.  After I changed into my school uniform I left my room and went down to the duel arena because someone might be there and I could duel them so time would pass.  I walked all the way down to the duel arena, and the only people there were my two "friends"  they were just standing there doing nothing besides talking.  "Hey Chazz." The one with the blue hair said to me. "Hn." Was all I 'said' to him.  I just went up and sat in the chairs and waited for someone I could duel came.  After maybe an hour or so I hear a 2 no 3 voices coming down the hallway.  The people who walked in were that idiot who beat Crowler Jaden, Zane's brother Syrus, and the girl that beat me Katie.  The two guys who were standing right there looked over at them and one of them said, "Hey boss look 2 Slifer slackers and an Obliesk blue girl.  I think it's the one who beat you even."  I look directly at them mainly at Katie I don't know why, but she looked really good in what she was wearing today.  I saw that she was blushing a little bit, I doubt that it's because of me I mean seriously what girl as hot as her.  Woah,woah, woah did I just call her hot?!?!  What I was saying a girl that looks as hot as her at the MOMENT wouldn't go for a guy like me, she'd go for a guy like Zane or Alexis's missing brother Atticus.  "Well isn't it the boy who beat Professor Crowler, Zane's younger brother Syrus, and the special girl who beat me in a duel Katie." I say in a somewhat snobbish voice, but hey it's not as bad as I typically do though.

Katie's Pov 

"Well isn't it the boy who beat Professor Crowler Jaden, Zane's younger brother Syrus, and the special girl who beat me Katie." I hear in a somewhat snobbish voice, it wasn't that bad of a voice though.  It was kinda hot if I had to admit it.  It was coming from no other Chazz Princeton.  I could tell that I've been blushing for like the past 2 minutes.  I mean seriously after you look past that he's a rich snobby guy he seems like a pretty good person.  Jaden and Chazz start to bicker a bit, Chazz saying how amazing Obelisk Blue was and how lowly Slifer Red was.  This made me really mad, just because my brother didn't do good on the written part of the exam he did good on the dueling part.   "Chazz how about you just shut up about Obelisk Blue for a bit.  I mean seriously just because Jaden isn't in Obelisk blue doesn't mean that he's a terrible duelist!  He's just not as smart as some other people are for written exams like me.  We're twins and yet we're totally different besides the fact that we're both reasonably good duelists.  So do everyone a favor and shut the hell up and go away."  I say furiously.  He looks like a bullet had just shot him in the arm, he was taken aback from it, I wouldn't blame him either because I can be pretty feisty sometimes.  Just then Alexis an Obelisk blue girl who was a year older than me came out of nowhere and told all of us, "It's about time for the first night feasts to begin we should all head to out own separate places.  Come on Katie lets go back to the girls Obelisk dorms."  I look back at the guys and follow her.  "So what were you doing in there Kate?  Drooling all over Chazz like half of the girls on the island?" Alexis asked me jokingly.  "Oh yes of course!  I just love how he's so rich, snobbish and a complete jerk to everyone."  I told her sarcastically.  We both laugh at this because we're amazing and we both have a good sense of humor.