I knew you were trouble..

Start from the beginning

The front door opened and in came their mother,they both became tense but saw a smile on their mothers warm face so they came to the conclusion that she was in a good mood so they didn't need to threat.''How was your day girls?''she asks her loving daughters as she places some bags in the kicthen,''My day was okay...''Spencer mumbles not giving much away,''My day on the other hand''Georgina stars preparing the explain about her eventful day,''I met my favourite smol beans and we're planning on touring together and then later tonight I'm performing with Taylor Swift''She shrugs as if it was the most normal day she'd ever had if not boring.''What?''Her mom stopped what she was doing and Georgina's face lit up,''I'm doing a show with Taylor Swift tonight''she repeats herself,it sounded so weird saying it out loud and she wondered how many people actually get to say that.''I'm so proud of you honey'Her mom wraps up her daughter in a bonding hug, one that Georgi is quick to return,it's always good to make the most of her mother's good moods because you never know when it'll return.''Thanks mom''she wriggles out of her moms grasp as subtly as possible not wanting to upset her,''I'm going to get changed''She kisses the top of her sisters head before running upstairs into her room.She takes a quick shower making sure to save her legs as she'd be wearing shorts for tonight,she washes her blonde hair.

Going into her bedroom she ponders on what she'd wear,she knew she'd be wearing shorts because it would be pretty warm in the venue and she didn't want to be sweating because that would make for a very unattractive affair wouldn't it!?Men don't understand,they always joke about girls taking forver to pick an outfit or get ready but it's more than an outfit.It represent's who you are in a way,it's a judgement.If you saw someone wearing all black what would you think?emo? that's because of their outfit because you don't even know them so you judge what they're like based off their outfit which is ridiculous but it happens,Now days when you see a young girl wearing Nirvana you instantly think she's a hipster and obviously don't know any of their songs,but what if she's a huge Nirvana fan? what if she does actually know more songs than Teen Spirit? you won't know because you're instantly going to dislike them because of this judgement you have in your head of them.She carefully chose her outfit which consisted of; a cropped black shirt that said 'Not cute just phsyco' a bleach blue denim jacket, black shorts with lace and chunky heeled combat boots,the boots gave her a bit of height considering she was such a smol bean.She did her eyebrows but that was the only thing she did with her face as her thing is self image and natural beauty,her thing is being real with everyone.Her nails painted matte black and her hair in a side plait.Her mom complimented her on how beautiful she looked and for once in her life she could actually believe it.

She got a taxi to the venue,Taylor had previously text her where she needed to be and when,but unfortunately the taxi was not allowed near the back entrance so she'd have to walk past the long line of fans until she got to the back which would take forever.As she walked past some people noticed her,''Georgina!!!''some fans called,''Hey''she walked over to the now fangirling girls who were shaking their phones in her direction,''Oh my god! can I have a picture with you?''asked a girl with brown hair and blue eyes,''sure!''Georgina put her arm around the girl as one of her friends snapped a picture,'' I didn't know you were a Swiftie!?''the fan questioned,Georgina wasn't sure wether she could tell the fans or to leave it a surprise so she just shrugged in answer,''thank you so much for the picture I can't wait for your EP!''The fan screamed as Georgi carried on her treck to the back.Eventually she got there and Security escorted her to where Taylor was waiting.''You look so nice!''Taylor hugged the girl she had only met hours ago,''thank you so much but you're the beautiful one''she complimented back with an appreciative grin.''So trouble is going to be the second to last song I play so if you want to chill back here for a while you can or you can walk around for a while?''Taylor explains as she gets another spray of hair spray in her amazing hair,''Thank you so much,for all of this''Georgina couldn't believe how lucky she was right now,it takes years for people to even come as close as working with Taylor Swift.''It's fine just a friend helping a friend''she stands up,she was wearning a white dress that fit her form perfectly.''I have to go up now but have fun''Taylor hugs Georgina before being called up to the stage,the screams of fans could be heared as she got upto the stage,''How are you all tonight Scranton!?''She calls to the crowd and they all cheer.

--

It was nearing the end of the show which could only mean one thing; it was almost time.The nerves were getting to her and she couldn't stop shaking,this was the biggest show she's done and prbably the biggest show she'll ever do.There were over 2000 kids in the this venue and most were probably not into her music,well her covers,''You're up kid''A security gaurd came up to her and leaded her to the side of the stage where she awaited Taylors call,''So for this next song I'm going to need some help as I've been singing all night''Taylor begins,''she's a new artist so after this show check out some songs she's released some may know her but I want you ALL to know her so this is FRANCIS WHITE!''i decided that I wanted my stage name to be Francis white because I didn't really feel like putting it as my full name and Hope sounds so cliche,I walked onto stage and the crowd cheered,this felt amazing and terrifying at the same time.''I'm Francis White and I'm just an emo kid who enjoys singing''I laugh nervously they cheered again and I left much more at ease and with that we began,''This song is I knew you were trouble''.....

____________________

Sorry about the late update I need to get back on track but I've started my GCSE courses and It's actually kind of harder than I thought and I have so much homework not to mention extra work I seem to be getting myself for unknown reasons,literally I asked for extra Media work,why!? I'm still asking myself the same thing to be honest.

I'll try and put in another update tonight but I don't know if i'll be able to.

At the top aswell as her outfit for the chapter there's a video could you please watch it? it's a trailer for my Cameron Dallas fanfiction and also could you check the fanfiction out??? I'm really proud of it :)

-LOSXRR