"I'll be ready in twenty minutes!" He yelled from behind me as I walked out the door.

'What the h*ll he was depressed one minute and super happy the next' I thought to myself. I chuckled at how Niall could be so bipolar sometimes.

When I walked into the kitchen I saw Jen who was searching through the cupboards. When she heard me coming she looked up.

"Part 1 is completed." I said robotically.

She smiled at me. "Good, now can you make me something to eat? I gotta make some phone calls."

"Sure, grilled cheese it is." I announced.

She giggled. "Your so casual Styles."

"I try."

She left the room and I could hear her dialling numbers and talking on the phone.

I listened to her angelic voice and flipped her grilled cheese. After Niall and Brianna were back together, I gotta ask her out.

She surprises me everyday with how open she is. Usually, abuse victims are really closed off from people but Jen is always herself. I imagine her taking after her mother, even though I have never met her.

When she finished her phone calls, she strolled into the kitchen.

"Everything's ready. All we need is the two lovebirds." She said while attempting to wiggle her eyebrows.

"Ok, your dinner is ready too." I said while placing her grilled cheese on a plate and handing it to her.

"Yum." She said after taking a big bite of one. "You really outdid yourself." She said sarcastically.

"Thanks." I sassed back.

Then, Niall came down.

"Ready to go?" I asked him.

"Yea, I guess."he answered and off we went.

Niall's POV

After Harry left my room I dragged myself out of bed. If I got out maybe I would stop thinking about how much I miss and love Brianna.

Since Harry was dressed fancy I figured that we were going to a high end bar after we went to Nandos.

I searched through my closet until I settled on a pair of jeans and a dressy shirt.

I went to my bathroom and looked in the mirror. Holy sh*t I looked like crap.

I combed my hair and gelled it up in a small quiff. I then sprayed cologne all over me. It was Brianna's favourite cologne.

I splashed my face with water so I looked more alive and ran downstairs to meet Harry.

He was in the kitchen with Jen when I came down and they looked like they were up to something but I shook it off and walked up to them.

"Ready to go?" Harry asked me.

"Yea, I guess." I answered and off we went.

We walked to Harry's car and I got in the passengers seat while Harry got in the drivers seat.

"To Nandos!" I cheered as Harry pulled onto the road.

He laughed at me as we drove along. We talked about nothing for a while.

Then, when we were at the turnoff for Nandos, Harry went straight.

I rose my eyebrows at him and he just shrugged.

I guess we are going to the bar first then.

But then he turned off the highway and onto some back road.