::Chapter 1.9:: {Theme Park Fright}

Michael McIntyre's POV:

I hadn't given much thought about what Juliet had told me the previous night. Just contemplating it had caused me a headache.

I was utterly and completely shocked when the words 'we were married' uttered out of her mouth. I didn't know she had been married.

Thomas still knew nothing of the situation. She had told me before she had even mentioned it to her own friend.

I could understand where she was coming from with the theory however. He would get extremely upset if she confessed.

Never mind those thoughts though. Today we had planned on touring around Paris with the expert guide. (Juliet.)

I had taken quite some time to get ready for the day. As excited as I could have been about getting fresh air, a slight problem emerged.

Just as soon as we had been ready to drive back into the city, Thomas rushed into the bathroom and vomited his breakfast.

I had slowly hopped my way down the transparent glass stairs and into the kitchen. A delicious smell started creeping it's way to my nose.

Pancakes and Bacon. Two of my personal favorites combined into one delectable scent that made my mouth water.

I waltzed into the room with a smile plastered on my face, noticing Juliet cleaning the stove and Thomas stuffing his face with the read meat.

"Save some for me mate." I had pleaded, knowing by the time I had reached the table it would most likely be gone.

I took a seat next to him and reached for the syrup to spread pour on my breakfast. Juliet had apparently eaten already.

"Too late, it's already gone." she had spoken after I ordered Tom to not eat all of it. This had downed my mood.

"When you're finished we can head into town." she smiled, drying the sticky dishes that had already been used.

Even Kitty had not cooked breakfast like this. If I could wake up to this sort of thing every morning my life would be made.

After I had taken the last bite of what I believed to be my last piece of food ever, we neared the door.

Just as I reached for the knob to open it, Tom bolted past me and into the bathroom. He slammed the door behind him as he vomited.

I walked over, using my knuckles to knock quietly on the door. I could hear him gagging inside, releasing the contents of his stomach into the loo.

"I told you to slow down with the eating mate." I laughed jokingly to him on the other side. He kicked the door.

"Screw you!" he yelled in between coughs.

"Please don't." I begged in a slightly disgusted tone. Juliet giggled at this, now prancing towards me.

"Tom, should we stay? I can take care of-" he stopped her in mid sentence with an assuring statement.

"No I'll be fine, you two go!" he yelled in a sickly and shaky voice. I felt bad for the poor guy, he was extatic about spending the day with Juliet.

"Are you sure?" she questioned, making positive he was up for staying home all day alone.

"I'm positive! Go on with out me!" he gagged, and with that we were off. We hadn't even spoken of the past night once.

"Do you still wish to go to the Eiffel tower?" she asked as we got into the car. I bit my lip, it wouldn't be the same without Thomas.

I only shrugged. I wasn't deciding what I had really wanted to do for the entire trip. It sounded slightly tedious.