11

Derek's pov

My angry state is being replaced with panic as Maize glares at me, tears filling her doe eyes. I know I've done it now but I don't know how to back track and fix it. I was so livid walking in and seeing her with him. I've heard about Adam and he is no good, he doesn't deserve to anywhere near my girl.

"Go." She tells me again her arms crossed and her gaze fixed anywhere but me. I can't leave, not with her this upset with me. I step closer to her and she shoots me a glare stopping me in my tracks. "You make me fucking crazy." I grumble rubbing my hands over my face. "So this is my fault?" She shouts her hands shooting up, her eyes wide with frustration.

I grip her tiny fist in my hand pulling her body to mine. "You make me crazy." I tell her softer, it's the truth. I can't think straight when it comes to her. "I'm sorry for how I acted, but fuck I'm new to this too, I don't know how to control myself when it comes to you." I start my hands running through my hair. "I just saw him with you and lost it."

"Like in New Orleans." She presses backing away from me and I sigh nodding my head in shame, I really have showed my ass lately. "I had this shit dream." I say remembering how worked up I got over a damn nightmare, storming to her room without a second thought. "It was about you and another guy, you were having sex right in front of me and I couldn't stop myself . It get so real and just kept replaying in my mind over and over. I needed to know it wasn't real." I tell her feeling a like a right idiot saying it out loud.

"I'm messed up Maize," I say and she glances up at me her eyes softer now. "Yes you are." She agrees and a grin forms on her perfect lips making me relax slightly at the sight. "Come here." I beg and she obliges, walking to me from the bench beside the door she almost kicked me out of.

"I'm so fucking lucky to have you." I tell her waiting a moment before speaking again "if you'll let me have you." I add peppering kisses down her neck, she sighs her hand gripping my wrist. "I'm yours" She murmurs breathlessly, her eyes shut. The words make my eyes glow.

She pulls me up the stairs to her room closing the door behind her, my eyes taking in all that is her as she walks to her bed. It was dimly lit from the moon light that seeped through her open doors to her balcony. She slips her shirt off and then her jeans and I stare in amazement, stunned by her glistening body, her red bra holding in her breasts.

I moved towards my beautiful mate, she gripped my arm taking my shirt off and running her tiny hands down my chest, before laying back into the plush bed. I can't get enough of her. I kissed her lips sweetly before moving down her jaw to her neck to her now bare chest. I kissed every inch of her body before slipping my hands over her hips. "Fuck Maize." I moan out hovering over, she is a fucking dream. "Are we doing this?" She nods in reply pushing her hips against my hard dick making me nearly come undone at the simple action. "If it hurts baby tell me. Promise me you'll tell me to stop." I beg her worry laced in my word. She gripped my arm tighter as she nodded bitting her bottom lip. "Say it."

"Yes Derek I promise." She breaths out "please." She grips me through my jeans and there is not stopping me now, she has complete control over me, forever. I kissed her once more before pulling my jeans and underwear off. Grabbing a condom and slipping it over my dick,  before positioning at her wet entrance.

I gripped her hips attaching my lips to her neck as I slid in slowly her eyes tightly shutting as she bucked her hips, her hand fisting her sheets in pain. "Baby," I murmur kissing her ear softly "good?" I ask her and she nods slowly, I begin to move ever so slightly waiting for the pain on her face to subside.

"You ok?" I asked shakily "Mhmm." She hummed as she started to try to buck her hips again "move d-derek" she breathed I started slowly thrusting and made love bites all down her body, as her hand intertwined with my hair. "Faster." She moaned and I did happily, whatever she wanted. I thrusted faster as her moans increased and turned into screams.
she stopped closing her mouth tightly. "Tell me how good Im making you feel baby." I whispered thrusting harder, "fuck." she moaned the word sounding so foreign falling from her lips.

"I'm about to cum love," I tell her and she nods gripping my arm her nails digging in. "Cum for me baby," I tell her as her legs wrap around my waist and she starts screaming my name. "You're going to wake the fucking neighbors screaming my name like that."

I bite into her neck marking her as I released inside of her, her also releasing on my throbbing member. As my curse words fill the room mixing with her screams and moans.

We both lay there breathing heavily as I pulled out of her wrapping my arms around her sweet body pulling her closer. I won't ever get enough of her, I'll be longing for more of her until the day I die.

-
Maizes pov

i woke up to the sound of pouring rain. i looked over at my alarm clock. 6:45 am. i turned over on my side, so i was facing him. his hair was hanging over his eyes so i moved it a little and just laid there. he was beautiful. his perfectly messy hair, his lips just slightly parted so i could hear his tiny snores. i smiled lightly and closed my eyes. the warmth of his presence, the sound of his tiny snores and pouring rain.

Remembering the moments from last night, our intimate moments. Then flooded the memories of his anger, pure anger as he stormed into the door, fuming. My emotions mixed, my mind racing.

I know I need space from Derek, he completely clouds my judgement. I don't regret last night not even for a second. But I know we need time apart, for the past five months he's all I could think about and all I wanted and now that I have him, I've nearly lost myself.

I came here wanting a fresh start, and I found myself wrapped up in a life that isn't mine. I'm consumed by werewolves & my possessive mate.

I send a a quick text to my dad before calling my grandpa who still lives in our old town, letting both of them know I'd be going back home for to gain some sort of clarity.

My grandpa would be more than happy and welcome me with opened arms. But my dad would harder to win over, he always hated Salem, but it was all I knew and exactly what I needed to find myself again.

I decided writing a note for Derek would be the easiest way because I know I wouldn't be able to face him. So I did just that, short and sweet.

'Need some space and time to think, please don't be upset.
This isn't about last night, I need to find myself before I can be the mate you want & need.
-maize'