Chapter 5

"We need to talk."He said.

I really didn't know what he wanted to talk about but I think I had a feeling in knew what it was but was hoping for something different.

 "Look I know Renee told you things about telling me what you feel but I don't care . I don't need her to be in our business and if you as so be friends with her I will expose your secret and I'm not talking about your daughter.' He says.

"Dean all I want is to be free from you and be with my daughter on my time off. All I'm asking is for my freedom. " I said.

"I will never give you that. You see the minute you became mines physically you signed a deal with me and to me that means my wife." He says. 

"I'm not yours. You cant keep me as if I were your slave or something. "I said.

"Listen here B***** nothing  you say will make me let you go. You have something I have not encounter in a long time and I like it. I like how you are and seeing you ever since I came into this company has made it grow more. your like an obsession that I cant seem to let go. Your perfect in some ways and others not so much. you bring something out in me and I would love to show.' He  says.

"No I refuse to be your sex toy any longer. I want out and if I have to go to the authorities to get a restraining order on you then so be it. I will not go thought thus again." I said regretting my  choice of words. 

"What are you talking about? "He says.

"Nothing okay its not your business to know anything about me." I said 

"Well it seems this secret is more spicy than the one I have of you." He says getting up from the bed.

" Stay away from me." I said.

"Tell me what your hiding and maybe ill reward you." He says moving closer.

"Dean stay away or ill hurt you in ways you've never been hurt." I said trying to scare him but he was just smirking.

"Oh baby I think we both know you wouldn't be able to defend yourself  if life depended on it. That's why your with the McMahon family right. I mean they aren't even your real family." He says.

How does he know that, most just assume I was family considering I was always where they were and would be included in ever family event photo they had . no he wouldn't say anything right?

"Why so quiet my dear. It seems as if a ghost took over your body." He says.

"Look say what you want but I will not continue this deal at all." I said as my final words.

"Oh such a bad choice." He says walking away only to turn back to slap me and then ended up grabbing me shoving me onto the bed.

"Now for not listening your going to have it rough." He says ripping my short off.

Dean please don't do this. Get off me. "I said loudly.

"Would you stay quiet." He says putting his hand on my mouth.

"No I will not let this happen again." I said trying to hit him.

"Oh so you've been in this position before. well it makes it even better." He says kissing my neck roughly.

"No please , I'm not even age limit yet.Please don't do this." I said crying now.,

"What do you mean not age limit.?" Dean says looking at me confused.

"please don't, ill give you anything ,money anything but please don't take away the only thing that I have that's pure to me." I said not realizing what I was saying.

Dean was looking at me weird and he then went back to kissing my neck not caring aboiutwhat I just said.

Dean was moving his hands all over me an di just frozen just like that night. I was letting it happen, no one to help me. I heard  a knob move and before anything more could happen a big guy came and pulled Dean off of me.

"Dean man why are you hurting this girl here?" He asks. 

"Rome get out of here. I don't like when you guys interrupt my personal time with my girl." He says.

"Dean we heard her outside. She doesn't want too man. I thought you said you would never do this again." The guys says.

"Rome leave now. I want her and need her okay. I'll be done in a bit. its just for stress relieve reasons." Dean says.

"No  I know why your doing this but man you gotta forget about it okay. She is not that girl you were with a long time ago okay. look at the one you have in your bed and think about the one that broke you because she used you." The big guy says.

"My time with this one. We both have something in common and that's that we have a   da...I stopped him before he said anything. I couldn't  risk him saying anything about Kathy being mine, not now anyways. 

"Roman, Dena and I were just practicing self defense. I know its weird but he knows about what happen to me, so I wanted him to attack me the way he did so he knows when I'm in danger if it ever came to this." I said hoping he would buy my lame excuse, and him not knowing I actually went thought this before.

" Baby girl don't defend him. I've know him longer and I know the type of guy he is. Look ill help you out if you let me. Dean isn't this monster you've come to know. Just tell me he is hurting you and I'll handle him right now." Roman says. 

"No he is not." I said not knowing why I just defended Dean. 
  (Sighs) "Look if you ever need me ill be around ton help you out. just know you shouldn't be treated the way you are right now. He says before leaving.

"Why did you save me from a beating? "Dean asks.

"I honestly don't know so just drop it." I said.

"Get dress and meet me downstairs in the lobby. " Dean says before leaving.

It was so weird how he was just a jerk one minute and then he was okay in a way? What is going through his head?

Renee entered the room and had another  short.

"Never let him lay a hand on you again." She says as she gives me a small smile and leaves without another word. 

I put the short on and left the room. As I entered the elevator I didn't know why dean wanted me to meet him downstairs. What is going on through his mind right now?  As I stepped out of the elevator I saw Dean and he had kathy in his arms.

I didn't know what to think at all. Why does he have her in his arms and why isn't she afraid of him. If I know my daughter as I know I do she would not have been so comfortable around him right now.

As I reached closer Dean just pulled me into a kiss and someone took a photo.

"just play along." He says.

what was he talking about? Before I knew it Vince, Hunter and Stephanie were in front of us. They didn't look happy but what does this have to do with me?  What was about to happen?

So what you guys think? please let me know if this story should be continued or not.