she went through our kitchen like she lived here her whole life. maybe she wasn't Alavaro's, she had the manners of Koke. She remained on my spot with a cup of warm milk and my chocolate chip cookies, and eating my food was definitely a special trait of Koke's.

"Who is your mama?" I asked once again staring her down.

"Mi madre nombre es Elena." She answered.

Elena.

Oh damn.

I slept with an Elena.

"What is your last name?" Alvaro asked.

"Silva" She answered.

damn.

damn damn damn.

I slept with an Elena Silva.

"I can't believe I have a daughter." Koke sighed.

I shot him a confused look. "you have a daughter? no, she's my kid."

"no you both are wrong, I slept with Elena Silva" Alvaro said.

first we didn't want her, and no we were all fighting over the child. What was this. " No, guys I slept with Elena Silva."

"As did I, remember? we went out for a movie and she took me home for dessert." Alvaro said.

When I said we rarely shared girls, I meant rarely. And when we did, it was very very rare, the girl had to have everything all three of us liked into one. And that exactly was how Elena Silva came to be.

"so we're back to square one, not knowing who she belongs to." koke said. "Do you know who you're father is Isabel?"

"I found this in mama's room." She went into her backpack and pulled out a clipping of a newspaper. It was a picture of the three of us smiling after a Spain win. "She told me this was my father but never told me which one of you."

"okay, so one of us if your father. Are you sure? cause I am more than sure we weren't the only guys your mom-"

"KOKE! she's a child." Alvaro scowled at him.

"She did go around." I chuckled, agreeing with my atletico madrid counterpart. "She was definitely not an angel"

"That's her mother for crying out loud." Alvaro said.

"And your baby mama" I laughed.

"might be yours too" He said.

-

-

-

-

The turned my face to the inside of the couch.

yes the couch.

I was forced to sleep in the living room couch, while little miss princess took my room because she like my room better.

I felt my shoulders being shaken. "what do you want."

"I went to the bathroom" The little girl said.

"good for you now go back to sleep." I said, not opening my eyes.

she shook me harder. "no, I went to the bathroom and now I can't sleep on the bed."

my eyes snapped open and I quickly sat up. "my bed."

Like I predicted my bed wreaked of urine. This was just great, just perfect. how did I get so lucky in having my 50% daughter pissing all over my bed.