Bye Joe

The day hadn't even finished and Luke was already tired. He woke up at ten in he morning just to wish a happy birthday to his friend Bella, though but now it was five in the afternoon and all he wanted to do was nap. He was so tired that he hadn't checked his phone since he texted Bella, he did him all day and played FIFA with Calum, drank some beer and ate whatever he found in the L.A house.

Luke did a lot of thinking as well. Why would he like a girl who's just someone he met by casualty? Why would he like a girl who he had seen once? He didn't even introduce himself as the one who was texting her nonstop.

He came to a conclusion that it was pointless keep talking to her. He thought about how drastically things could change once he met her. She'd just like him because he's Luke Hemmings from 5 Seconds Of Summer, her favourite band. For all he knew she could just be faking being a nice person and be a material bitch. He could be misjudging her at the moment but he didn't care because that's how he felt. He still liked her, and that's what was bothering him because it was making it even more difficult to just stop talking to her.

His phone wouldn't stop buzzing. He knew it was her but he didn't want to look. He was ignoring her for a reason, didn't matter if it was a good or a bad one because to him it was a good reason. He didn't want to keep falling for someone who he couldn't have.

After half an hour, curiosity killed the cat and he checked the messages.

12:06am
Bella: MY MOM'S SURPRISE WAS MAROON 5 TICKETS FOR THIS SATURDAY
Bella: JOE THIS IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY OF MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE

12:15am
Bella: Joe r u there?
Bella: tell me you're alive lol

12:47am
Bella: ????
Bella: I know, the news killed ya
Bella: it's ok buddy, u can still get tickets :-)

1:30pm
Bella: did I do something wrong?
Bella: is everything okay? I'm sorry for bugging u but I'm worried

2:01pm
Bella: ik what you're thinking
Bella: 'why is bella so annoying?!'
Bella: but I can't help it? I mean I have this feeling in my gut that u r ignoring me...

2:30pm
Bella: ok fam I give up
Bella: text me when you come back from wherever you are

4:23pm
Bella: Joe ily, I'm sorry if I did something wrong
Bella: I mean it

5:19pm
Bella: I like u, okay?
Bella: and I haven't liked anyone since some asshole broke my heart two years ago
Bella: he just left and cheated on me while I was in the hospital trying to get better
Bella: I know I just met u through texts and haven't seen your face but I really do like u

5:30pm (just now)
Bella: ok um...I'm sorry for whatever I've done
Bella: what I said I meant it
Bella: ik u read the texts and u probably don't care but it was worth a shot.
Bella: bye Joe.