I Can't Believe It's Real

"Hey Frank" I shouted right behind him, making him jump. "Aw, did I scare you?"

"Bitch: he mumbled, holding his hand over his heart.

"Pussy" I shouted back, plopping a piece of his popcorn from the bowl into my mouth.

"My popcorn!" He whined.

"Gerard, Frank's complaining again!" I shouted, causing Frank to glare at me since he was hungover. 

"I'm guessing you're rethinking those shots you took last night" I laughed, giving him a quick hug. I'm so glad I can just act normal again. No one knows I'm a werewolf here and I actually quite glad about it too. 

"Why are you starring at me like that? he widened his eyes.

"I was thinking about how hot you'd look if you had makeup on you" I smiled, padding him on the head.

"I would look pretty hot, wouldn't I?" He then gave a cheeky smile.

"Definitely" Gerard said like a school girl

"Oh thanks babe" he joked back, causing me to laugh.

"Oh now I know why your fans call you two Frerard" I teased.

"Nah" Frank waved it off, winking at Alexis as she walked into the room

"In your dreams lover boy" she shot back, Frank acting hurt.

"Who's alive?" We heard our friend, Angel, walk into the house.

"No one, we all died from old age, waiting for you" Ali joked, giving her a hug.

"Happy birthday Angel" Gerard said as well as gave her a hug.

"Thanks" she smiled, getting a hug from me and then Frank since he pouted since she didn't give him one.

"You girls going a girls day thing today?" Gerard asked, taking one of Frank's popcorn, who pouted in return.

"Yup, we're going to get nails done, then to the mall right after" I nodded.

"Oooo can I come?" Frank came up to me with a giant smile as if that was going to help his chances in going.

"Hm... let me think about it... No" Alexis laughed as we grabbed our bags before leaving

~~~

"To be honest, I think Frank likes you" Angel said as we were on our way to the mall since we just finished at the salon. Angel had orange with black on her ring finger since she's been obsessing over the show Orange is the New Black. 

"I actually think so too" Alexis nodded in agreement. She had purple with green on her middle fingers since she didn't want to be apart of that huge cliche. 

"Yeah right, we're just friends" I shook it off. As for my nails? They were a light purple with a fishnet design on them.

"Oh come on, you're only denying it because you know you have a crush on him" Ali pointed it out. 

"See he even wanted to go with us" Angel added.

"No, I think it's because Frank's a weirdo" I pointed out as we pulled into the mall parking lot, hearing my phone go off, signalling that I have a text.

"You got that one right" Ali laughed as we got out of the car, giving me a chance to check my phone

"When are you coming home? We were suppose to watch Beetlejuice together :c" Frank sent me.

"Who's that?" Ali smirked as if she knew it was Frank.

"No it's not Frank, and it's my mom. She was wondering if I can come back to visit" I lied. You see, I havent told them about my family since it would mean that I would have to tell them everything, including the werewolf part since they wouldn't understand.

"Why don't you? You really should. She's you mom after all" Lies. I lost my mom at a young age. They really just won't understand. 

"Sorry, we barely just got the mall. And Beetlejuice can wait. We live with each other for crying out loud!" I ent back.

"It's too complicated. I really don't wanna talk about this anymore. It's Angel's day, so lets just have fun" I wasn't lying. We walked into the mall, first going to Forever 21, We Seal, and JcPenny since Angel likes them before going to Spencer's and Hot Topic before going back to the car, where Ali was riving so I was able to respond to Frank's text since I haven't read it yet and it's been more than an hour.

"Aw, but I want to see it now :c" 

"Why are you smiling so big?" Angel asked.

"Because Frank texted" Ali teased.

"As if. It was my brother telling me that he missed me" I sighed. Yeah right, I have no was of communication with him.

"Yay! Do you know how long it took for you to respond?" He said when I finally responded.

"Who are you, my mom" I responded, rolling my eyes.

"Nah, diffinitely daddy af c;" He sent. God how did I know that he was going to send that?

"No! Stop with the daddy shit! #StopDaddy2k15" I smiled as we continued our way back home.

 . . .

Thoughts?

Hoped You Enjoyed!

Vote

Comment

Fan ~ 

Image: Angel

Song: Denial