Stranger

-Introduction-

Once Upon A Time there was a forest near a village where no one would dare step foot into. This forest was different for any other. this forest Would always have snow falling. The forest was home to the Snow Goddess/ Snow Queen, she was so beautiful that if anyone looked at her they will instantly turn into an ice sculpture. Many man ignore the warning and enter the forest to see this beautiful goddess, but one by one they were never seen again. Everyone feared the Snow Queen and thought of her to be wicked. But what they did not know is that she was far from wicked. She was lonely and had no company but the forest creatures who choice to live in her forest.

Snow Queen P.O.V:

It's almost getting dark, I need to hurry up and go out to pick some berries. Putting on my coat, boots, and taking my basket I headed out of my cabin. Looking up at the sky, I could see darkness getting ready to consume the sky. Picking up my pace, I rushed to were the berries grew. I bend down in front of the berry bush and started picking and putting them into my basket. My basket was filled, I got up and started to walk away from the bush when I kicked something hard. Looking down at what I kicked, I notice it was a body. I screamed, I've never really seen a dead body in my life. Looking around I spotted a stick, picking up the stick I started poking the body with the stick. It didn't move, I couldn't really see the face. The face was facing the snow, getting on my knees, I turned the body over. I was shocked, It was a black haired woman; she looked around 18 or 19 I'm not really too good with guessing human's age. Her face was pale as snow,she had a coat on and I felt her body, could feel a little heat coming from it. Picking her up quickly bridal style, I rushed to my cabin. Thank the stars that my cabin wasn't too far, because this women is HEAVY! Getting inside my cabin, I laid her down on my couch. She was getting colder by the minute, I looked around my cabin for anything to try to get her warmed. Spotting a blanket I put it over her, but it didn't seem to work. Having no choice, I used my powers to take the cold from her and put it in to me. This seems to work, her face started to go back to what I was guessing was it's original blood flowing color. I moved closer to her in fascination, I've never been up this close to an human before. Realizing she was a human, I started wonder why a human would be in my forest. Looking at her again I couldn't help but think she was beautiful. Shaking the thought out of my head, I sighed.

"I'll ask her tomorrow, if she wakes up. But wait how can I ask her? If she looks at me she'll defiantly turn into ice.  I guess I'll make sure she doesn't take even  take one glimpse at me. " I thought to myself .

Moving my attention back to her, I saw that she was shivering. What is with humans not being able to bare the cold. Looking around I spotted the fire place. Getting wood , I placed the wood in and started the fire. Moving away quick, I went into my room. I'm not a fan of the heat, the cold is all I need. I laid down on my bed and tried to let myself fall asleep.

-Dakota P.O.V-

-Bam-

Waking up , I notice myself on the floor. "Ouch", I said to myself.  Something felt different, I started to look around and notice I wasn't home. I started to feel kinda scared, where am I. Getting up, I tried to remember what happened last night, no luck. "Did I get kidnapped????? ;-; Oh shit, am I in the home of a killer??,"I thought while starting to freak out. My face started to go blue, I started backing up alittle until I bumped into something. I was too scared to turn around, praying in my head for it not to be a serial killer I was too scared to say anything. I closed my eyes and finally asked, "Did I bump into a wall?".
I heard a cute giggle come from the person behind me. " Oh I guess I'm in a Disney movie, where the wall can talk", I added on.

"I'm not a wall dork." A soft voice said.

The urge to turn around took ahold of me, I quickly turned around to see who I bumped into. My eyes came in contract with the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She looked around my age. She was so beautiful, pale skin, deep blue eyes, red full lips and long white hair. I felt a chill take over me. Slowly I started to feel like I was going to turn to ice from looking at her but I didn't. She looked shocked, moving closer to me she kept her eyes linked to mine. She started to examine me, she picked up my arms, touched my body and turned me around. My face started to turn red, I started to feel violated.