Part 13

Jazmine's Pov.

People have told me that as a kid I had a short attention span, at first it was a habit, but now its a part of me. Meaning that I'm so used to it.

So after a minute or two, I stand up and walk to the bathroom. I lean my ear on the door and listen. Judging by the sound, I'm guessing hes still in the shower. I close my eyes and put my hand on the door knob.

Hueys going to fucking kill me.

Oh well. He always forgives me eventually, or pretends to. Either way, I'm good.

I turn the knob and walk in. The bathrooms misty. I close the door quietly. The clothes Huey was wearing before are on the floor, inside the shower is a tall broad figure.

I pull off my T-shirt and pull down my pants. Followed by my underwear. I then release my hair. Its poofy now, but it'll shrink once it gets wet.

I walk over to the shower, it looks like hes not facing the door. Good.

I bite my lip...and slowly open the shower door and take a step in.

Huey turns. His eyes widen when he sees its me, in his eyes I see anger...but its the hint of lust that keeps me from running.

"Jazmine! Get out!!"

I shut the shower door. I bite my lip again. Drops of water slide down his broad shoulders and muscled torso. Damn. I won't even mention his "package" but I'll tell you now, if I had a dick, it be all the way up there.

*sorry if that sounded wrong*

"Get. Out," Huey scowls.

"Ok...only..."

"No deals. Just get out."

"Let me finish." Huey stares at me and clenches his fists. I could tell he resisted hitting me.

"Let me wash you."

"What?"

"Just turn around. If you let me do this, I'll leave."

His scowl deepens, but he does turn around, slowly. I grab the body wash and squeeze the gel onto my hand. I rub my hands together and place them on Huey's back. I rub his broad shoulders and trace my hands down his back. His body relaxes, as if he were tensed. I hear him sigh.

"Doesn't that feel nice?" I whisper in his ear. Huey doesn't answer.

I walk around him, careful not to slip and avoid his eyes. I rub my hands on his strong chest and move them lower to his abs...and lower. Just as my hands are about to reach his manhood, Huey grabs my arms and pushes me against the wall, pinning them above my head.

"Huey." I say over the loud water. "Just do it. Fuck me. Right now." We stare at each other. I laugh. Luckily, because theres water, I slip my wrists out of his hold and my hands on his shoulders. I kiss him. And I don't stop.

He doesn't push me away. He doesn't pin me again. He kisses me back, lovingly and sensually. His hands move down from my back to my bottom, where he squeezes gently. Huey takes my wrists and presses me against the wall again, but he doesn't stop kissing me.

I guess he just likes having me bound.

His kisses move from my lips, to my cheek, down to my neck, and on my breast. He goes back up and stays at my neck. His hands move and hug my curves.

Since hes already pressed onto me, this just makes it easier. I feel his erection. Soon hes inside me. He comes out again, and goes back.

Over. And over. And over.

At first I start out screaming, from the pain. Soon I stop and just end up feeling the pleasure, groaning.

Oh my fucking God. This feels soo good.

My breathing escalates.

I always thought I'd lose my virginity in a bed, but this feels way better. His hands cup my ass, increasing the intensity.

We made love three times that night.