I🌸

(WARNING: VERY LONG UPDATE!!!)

Mia & Nate's story

"How's the trip Mia?" asked by my sister as soon as I stepped out on the airport. It's been 3 years since I stayed here and the feeling's nostalgia. It's like I'm going back to the memory of myself leaving 3 years ago because of the man whom I offered my heart with but unfortunately, he returned it... broken and can't be repaired or replaced with a new one.

"Well, just like before, it's still exhausting like hell." I looked at Ria. My twin. Who's a minute older than me. "why did you fetch me anyway? I know you're busy. You can go home now. I can manage." I put  my shades on and kept my pace away from her.

She ran to me then held my hand. From my peripheral vision, I saw her rolled her eyes. "Hey sister, it's not as if I'm really obliged to fetch you here. The oldies said so. You know, mom and dad."

I gripped my luggage tighter. "Well, as you can see, I'm fine and safe. You can go now. I'll go directly to my condo. The keys?" I lay my hand in front of her and she abruptly handed the keys to me.

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" she asked.

I didn't respond and just lifted my brows at her like telling her how stupid she is. It's not like I'm gonna kill myself inside my condo. Even if I go to my mom and dad's house, they'll just kill me with their nagging stares and I know they'll just feed me with their lies. I drove my way to my condo and left her in the airport exit.

I got in the elevator and as soon as I stepped out, I went directly in my condo unit. I was a bit shocked when the door of my condo wasn't locked so I opened it slowly just to be surprised by a man who's standing near my door and looking at me like I'm some kind of a prey.

"Nate! A-anong ginagawa mo dito?" I asked stammering because of the thought that this man was the same man whom the reason why I left .

"Surprised?" he asked and came near me but didn't touch me. I stepped away from him.

"P-please Nate. K-kung anuman ang sa tingin mong naging kasalanan ko sayo noon, kalimutan mo na. tapos na yon." Pakiusap ko.

"what the fuck Ria?! Kalimutan? Do you know what the fuck is wrong with that pretty little head of yours?! You always know how to feed me with your foolish craps and lies! Pinagmukha mo akong tanga!" he gripped my arms furiously. His eyes were flaming with anger. Nagsisimula ng mamuo ang takot sa dibdib ko dahil sa nakikita. I can't take this anymore. Wala akong kasalanan!

"I'm sorry okay? H-hindi ko iyon sinasadya! Inaamin kong ginawa ko nga iyon pero-"

"That's it! It was your entire fucking fault! Do you think you'll get away with this? No! You'll pay for it!" he said harshly and kissed me hard. Sinusubukan kong alisin ang mga kamay niya sa braso ko pero hindi ko kaya... nasasaktan ako.

He's kissing me roughly.

Malalim.

Mapagparusa. At wala akong makapang paggalang sa mga halik niya.

He cupped my right breast that made me gasp and he took the opportunity to insert his tongue inside my mouth. Hinila niya ako palapit sa kanya at hinalikan muli ng mas malalim.

I tried to keep my face away from his when he held my chin tightly. Malamig niya akong tinignan. "You're mine!" sabi niya at Marahas akong hinila papunta sa kuwarto ko. nagsimula na akong maiyak dahil sa takot.

"N-nate. Please... hindi ako si Ria. T-tama na..." pagmamakaawa ko.

"Yes. You're not Ria! Because you're Mia who pretended to be her twin just to get me. This is what you want right?! So I'll give it to you." Pagkasabi non ay tinulak niya ako pahiga sa kama at agad na pumaibabaw sakin. Again, he kissed me hard and groped my hair tightly. I groaned in pain.