Part 14

~Dark's Pov~
Loud howling and yelping in pain could be heard deep in the forest of Hyrule, if one would have had the courage to go and see the one making those saddening noises... the only thing that could be seen would be a young shadow laying in his own blood mixed with the blood of his lover, in agonizing pain. The sword that belonged to one of the Hyrulian guards remained in his shoulder blade as the blood continued to add to the puddle of blood that was surrounding the boy. Dark was using the small amount of energy he had, trying to pull the sword from his shoulder. He pulled and pulled as hard as he could but it just wouldn't budge. The world around him continued to get darker, the more blood he lost. Before he went unconscious once again he seen an outline of a figure appear above him... it had long ears and it appeared to be a purplish color. The shadow opened his mouth to say something, then blacked out once again.

~(Y/n's Pov)~

You looked up at the girl in front of you, your arms and body were chained....oh, how you wanted to tear her limb from limb, end this all...And you and Dark could be alone, and live like a normal person would. You have to admit, you have grown attached to the boy, And you often wondered if he had grown attached to you. The only things keeping you from killing her, was these stupid chains and the bars of the cell you were in. You opened your mouth to speak but, you were immediately cut off by the sound of metal hitting against other metal...meaning a guard was either running or jogging close to your cell. And, you were correct. It was a guard, he ran up to zelda and it seemed as if he was worried about something "Princess! Princess! It's an emergency! Someone has escaped... cell 66!" Zeldas eyes widened "N-no! Not him!" She growled "That Lorule Brat!" She balled her hands into fists. The last time she had seen the boy was....last farming season, when she tried framing Malon's father because they wouldn't give her a horse for free... The Lorule boy had caught on to her framing and he ruined her plans, getting her in trouble with the king of Hyrule... She couldn't let him ruin this plan, she would loose her summer trip to Clocktown for the fair if she got in trouble once again.... She HAD to stop him, before it was to late.

I'm sorry it took so long for this update. I forgot all about this story XD
Sorry it's so short, I'll work on updating quicker and making them longer
Baiii