Getting Dark home (part one)

( Narrators pov~)

The fox girl needed to find some way to get dark home.... she looked down and around checking her surroundings, to see a grey ocarania sticking out of darks tunic. 'If it helped link get home......it could help us get home' she thought as she reached down and picked it up. She picked it up and held it to her mouth...took a deep breathe...aannndd ⬆⬇⬅➡⬆⬅➡⬆⬇➡⬆⬅⬆⬅⬆⬅⬆⬆⬇⬅➡⬆⬅⬆ a horrible toon came from the ocarania. The pool of blood around dark was now getting bigger and dark was getting even more pale. ' I'm losing him... what do I do?! What do I do?!' She thought as she frantically looked around for a way out..... And lucky her standing at the doorway was Links horse... 'he must have left without her' she thought as she slowly walked over to the horse. The horse glared at her stomping at the ground in front of it, but she didnt stop, she kept slowly walking towards it. Once she got to the horse it stood up on its hind legs and neighed loudly for its master but Link never came. The fox girl held a hand to the horses snout showing she ment no harm and it slowly calmed down. She pet the horses head and slowly lowered her hand to its reins and grabbed them. "Alright girly follow me..." she said as she lead the horse over to where dark was. The horse immediately started stomping at the ground and neighing again. "Shh... calm down girl..." the fox girl said to the horse calming it down again. After the horse was nice and calm the fox girl picked Dark up the best she could. ' 'HOW HEAVY IS HE?! Geeeeezzz!' She thought to herself as she only got only his upper body on the horse. She groans and pushes dark up on the horse where his arms are hanging off one side and his legs hanging off the other. She grabbed the horses reins and started leading the horse out of the water temple.

~Time Skip out of the Water Temple~

She lead the horse out of the temple successfully and started retracing her steps to get back home... the only problem is getting through hyrule field without anyone noticing who dark is...hmm... 'oh well I'll figure it out when the time comes' she thought and kept walking down the trail. After about an hour and a half she got to the beginning of hyrule feild....which lucky them a young hyrulian boys birthday was being held in the middle of the field.... full of horse rides, horseshoe toss, break the pots, guess what chest the ruppee is in, and catch that Cuccoo games scattered all over the feild with alot of children at each one... 'WHY DO THINGS HAVE TO BE SO COMPLICATED?! Uugghhhh!!!' She thought as she hid behind a tree wrapping the reins around her hand so the horse can't get free.

(Malons pov~)
I was hosting a birthday party for the young hyrulian children with many fun games. The party has been going on for a while and I thought the children would be hungry so I called them all to the center of the feild "Children! Children! It's lunch time!" I yelled as they all sat around me and some of the parents handed out plates full of cuccoo eggs and fried cuccoo to each one of the children. "Ms.Malon.... could you sing us a song please..." a young and quite shy boy tugged on my dress as he asked me in a soft voice. "Of course!" I said happily..... of course because I LOVE to sing. I put both of my hands to my heart and decided to sing my most favorite song.......Epona's Song......

*** hheellooo I finally finished the chapter XD and sorry about writing in italics so much it's just fun to do .3. Have a good day everyone! I hope you enjoy the chapter!***