What's Going To Happen Next

Goldie's POV

         "Are we together?" Spring asked me before I walked out of my room.
         "Of course we are Spring. Isn't it obvious?" I told him. It looked as if a wave of relief washed over his face because after I said that, he got up from the bed a have me a kiss on the lips. I kissed back and we were like that for a while until he broke it.
          "I love you Spring." I said. That seemed to make him smile.
          "And I love you Goldie." He said back. With that, we shared one more kiss before walking out of my room.

     Spring's POV

   We walked out of his room, hand in hand, to the dining area. There say everyone else in the pizzeria. I felt Goldie tensed up at the sight of them, thinking that they are going to judge us. When they seen us, everyone smiled at the sight of us holding hands. Goldie loosened his grip on my hand and looked up and smiled at me. That made me smile that he felt comfortable around all of his friends, so that makes me feel more comfortable about our love. I have a feeling this is going to be great relationship...

      Hey guys. Tell me, am I doing badly on these last few chapters or is it just me? Tell me in the comments. Anyways, that's part 9, I still don't know how many more to do. Part 10 will be out soon. Well, that's all for now, if you liked this part, vote on it. I will see all you dudes.... In the next chapter. Peace!