Character #1

All characters are my own so please do not steal them, thank you. :)

Name: Miracle Sorabella

Nickname: Mira & Sora

Age: 19 years old

Sexuality: Straight

Species: Human

Looks: Cream skin (pale), thin eyebrows, green eyes, button nose, plump pink lips, Rounded face but pointed chin, Long dirty blonde wavy hair, skinny, medium sized breast and small torso but slightly longer legs

Height: 5'4

Weight: 135 lb

Relationship: Taken. *smiles* *giggling* KnightRolePlayer

Personality: Mira tends to be kind and considerate of those around her but sometimes her kindness can be mistaken for flirting. She is mostly sweet but if you do anything to hurt her or anyone she loves she will show her dark side. She is smart but doesn't truly show it at times. All though, she's skinny she eats like there is no tomorrow and it does sometimes catch up to her. Mira is awkward in some situations but can be mature if anyone needs her help. She enjoys Music, Singing, Dad Dancing, Drawing, Reading and Photography but she dislikes annoying and loud people, the Dark, being the centre of attention, Thunder and Lighting.

Weapon(s): Pepper spray but if she had the choice a good old Sword

Skills: She can do boxing and can shoot an arrow or two but her main skill is sword fighting. Mira has had training with a sword from her father and developed skills in sword fighting through her teenage years. Mira is a great photographer and can sing and draw well.

Backstory: Miracle was never one to like her given name so she always choose to be called Mira. She grew up in a rich household meaning she got to have butlers, maids and all those kinds of things yet she never truly enjoyed living the rich life. Mira learnt all kinds of self defence from her Father including, boxing, bow and arrow skills and many more but she truly excelled in sword fighting. Her mother tried to teach her more feminine things such as Cooking, Cleaning and Sowing but she never could win. Mira was the only child and means so much to her mother and father.
Going through her younger years she was always in the library, doodling, taking pictures of anything and everything or she was reading an old book or two but she was always by herself. She liked being alone most of the time but often found herself lonely and needing comfort of any human life. During her teenage years, she decided to not be such a introvert and decide to befriend a few people. She befriended a guy named Alec Zakithios and he soon became her best friend. They did everything together, drawing , listening to music, singing, dancing terribly and never truly could be torn apart. They dated for a little while until they found it strange being in a relationship and went back to being friends. While in high school she took up singing lessons and soon was known throughout the school as "The girl with a voice like an angel". She gained popularity through her peers but never truly enjoyed being the centre of attention. The only good thing about her High School popularity was being able to join a band who needed a lead singer called "Party Jokes".
After high school was finished, she graduated and went onto become a major in Art and her band slowly started to gain popularity.