CHAPTER 2

Dedicated to aunt Ereshia and Maxine Papier.

"So tell me a little bit about yourself," Evan's voice breaks the silence. I don't know what to say. I don't want him to know too much but I want to be honest, well at least try to be honest. "Well I was born in Cape Town and I live in Cape Town." He looks at me sceptically. "Is that all?"he asks. "Um... yes,"I reply.

Evan and I are laying on the beach watching the sun set. The image is to die for.

I had been laying on the beach alone and he decided to join me. I really did not expect him to come but seriously are you going to let a dude like him slip through your fingers? Not me man, I'll grab him with both hands and...

Enough of that.

"And how old are you?"he asks. "Sixteen,"I reply.

♥♥♥♥♥

"No,please don't! I promise I will do whatever you want me to do,even if it involves smuggling drugs."

The sounds of the waves crashing onto the beach awakens me. Wait did I say beach? "What on earth am I doing here?" I mutter to myself. "We slept here," Evan's voice comes from behind me.

I slept on the beach with a guy (don't worry I am still a virgin ), and not just any guy, but a sexy looking guy. Could this be true or was I dreaming?

Oh yes,yesterday I was on the beach when the arrogant guy from the car came to talk to me. And then we talked and laughed and then I think I fell asleep.

After I stand up Evan and I head to my holiday home."Elaine?"Evan asks.I reply,"Yeah?" He looks at me, worry written all over his face," Last night you were muttering things in your sleep. Things like don't hurt me and I will do whatever you want and you screamed a lot. What's up?"

I look at him,fury burning on my insides? "Would you people just mind your own business and leave me alone? I had it with all of this,it is sickening. No. Evan you are sickening." And I left.

Don't ask me where I just walked and walked. I did not want to go to our holiday house. However, it was huge enoughto house practically my entire family, maybe I could hide somewhere in the house and come out when my family does one of those family activities, but no.
_________________

"Hey, watch where you going!" I turn to find myself in the middle of a busy road. "Sorry,sir," I say. Hooters screeching, drivers going insane and now a nerdy dude pulling me out of the road. What the heck?

The nerd looks familar.

Hey! Thanks for reading my book. I know I have been neglecting it for a while,but please forgive me. Please vote and comment. I really want to know how I am doing and most importantly how I can improve my writing.

Sorry about the little error.

NB. I am open to critism.

With love, Ester.