Chapter seven

Charlie's POV
The past day I had stayed in the same spot. I thought about all the things going on. We have to live here, Meg's mom is hiding something from us. It's all hard to comprehend.
Time skip
I still sat on the bed. Meghan walked back in the hotel room.
"What wrong?" She asked.
She sat down next to me and put her hand on my shoulder.
"Everything that's happening is hard to comprehend." I replied.
"I know Charlie," she replied. "We just have to go with it. It's hard for me too."
She leaned her head on my shoulder. We stayed in that position for a few minutes. She looked up at me. She had puppy dog eyes, and a tear was forming.
Meghan's POV
oh, I know. I'm stupid for not understanding. I can never understand my life. And I will never unwind the case.
"I love you Meghan." Charlie said.
He stroked my hair. He brushed it off my face. I smiled happily. He bent down a bit and kissed me. I kissed back. Butterflies formed in my stomach every time he kissed me. He pushed me up against the wall. I wrapped my legs around him. He kissed me more passionately. My nails dig into his back, causing him to sweat a bit. Our kisses intensified.
"Char.....We......Can't." I said between our sloppy kisses.
"Just...one...time." He replied.
He kissed my neck. I closed my eyes. I unbuttoned his shirt and felt his chest. I kissed him on the ear. I pulled away and sighed.
"We can't Charlie," I said.
Then the door opened.
Charlie's POV
Meghan kind of gasped.
"What. The. Actual. Fuck." Her mom exclaimed.
Her mom walked out for a minute. Then she walked back in.
"Are you done?!" She asked furiously.
Meghan nodded.
"You need to be on your best guard. Stop with the shenanigans." Her mom said with pure anger.
"Why do we have to be on guard mom? Think of answering that?!" Meghan said with a bit of anger.
"Just be on guard."
Kelli stormed out.
In the middle of the night....
I woke up in darkness. Meghan lay next to me, sound asleep. I heard the door creak open. I acted like I was asleep. I squinted my eyes so I could look around. I saw a person with a black mask come in. I saw the mysterious person pick Meghan up. I stood still. I wanted to scream and kick him in the face, but I know I couldn't. Then, he/she returned. It was my turn to be taken somewhere now. The person picked me up. I didn't know anyone could pick me up. They put me in the back of their car along with Meghan. Then things went black.
----------------------
Hey guys!
Kinda short chapter here. Thanks for the idea megatron4lifejayleen , for the idea. By the way, I will be taking requests for chapters. I will write my own ideas, but if you have an idea I'm happy to write it. Love all who are reading!
Xoxo Delaney