Read Between The Lines (Luke, Jai and Beau Brooks FanFiction)

My story

I was riding my penny bored down to the local park. I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone because I was just in a fight with my mum some times she can get on my nerves!!!

My names Phoebe Jane. I have long sun kissed brown hair that goes mid way down my back and has slight waves. My eyes are aqua with a brown tint around my pupil. My skin is pail with a brown tint, if you haven't guess already I haven't been to the beach in a long time. My twins name is Millie but she's goes to a prestige dance academy in Sydney.

So I was skating along when I saw my best walking his dog Lala I decided to call out to him to get is attention "Oi Luke" he turns around with a smile pressed on his face. I know I didn't want to talk to anyone but I always want to talk to Luke he's my bestfriend. " happy to see me?" I ask him curiously as to why he had such a big smile "u-uh I don't know yeah why wouldn't I be happy to see my bestfriend" he says pulling me into a hug. "What's up?"

"I just got into a fight with mum..."

"What about?" I loved it how he was always there for me.

"She wants to send me away to school because my life isn't as perfect as Millie's" I could feel tears forming in my eyes, i know she is my twin but I couldn't help but feel jealous. She prettier and smarter and more outgoing then ill ever be.

"Don't cry" Luke says as he wipes away my tears with his thumb. Luke has had the longest crush on her since who knows when but I didn't have a problem with that he is my bestfriend and respected it.

" wana come to the park with me" I say picking up my penny board from the side walk. He nodds indicating 'yes'.

"Can I drop Lala at home first and grab my penny board to?" He asks as we slowly headed in the direction of his house.

"Sure tang." He chuckled at my version of American slag.

"Ok gurl hang 'ere whilst I get mwas stuff" he said pulling a pose and mocking my version of American slang.

Beau walks out the front yard where I was sitting cross legged on the grass with my penny board resting on my legs. My hands were behind my back keeping me supported. I turned and smiled at beau. Gosh he is handsome now wait that's an understatement he's sexy as! "Hey, how you going?" He questions as he sits next to me.

"Fine I'm just about to go with Luke to the park, wana come?"

"Sure Leme go get my board" he rushes back into the house as Luke came and joined me on the grass.

"Beaus coming by the why" I turn to Luke and smile.

"You like him don't you?" I put my head down trying to hide my flushed face. " you do you do you do you do" he exclaims whilst pushing my shoulder causing me to fall to my right side "oh it is so on!" I quickly jump up and dive on Luke, we were wrestling like four years old when beau interrupted "there's no dog sex aloud on the front lawn" Beau jokes with a smirk of his face.

"Piss off beau if your gonna be a germ!" Luke exclaims obviously pissed off. Jai stepped out from behind beau and I quickly shot up to give my other bestfriend a hug. "Jai-Jai!" I exclaim as be spun me around.

"Long time to no see sister" we did our secret handshake and I giggled.

"Your saw me yesterday brother from another mother." We both giggled.

"Come girls let's go to the park." Beau hurries us up as we left the drive way and skated to the park. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket I decided to ignore it but then it stared buzzing rapidly it's probably mum apologize for sticking her nose where it didn't belong. I stopped and quickly pulled my phone out of my pocket and answered.