"Zayn, you were my boyfriend. Even though you're not anymore," I state a bit glum, "I still know you inside out."

"Thank you, Demi. We should get going. I heard everyone's in your dorm," he extends his arm out and I take it, the two of us making our way to my room with linked arms, still the best of friends. We stare out at the rain together and it makes me think of our closure--gloomy, but a bit refreshing.

Bittersweet.

Harry's POV:

"Will you put me down now?" the familiar oh so sweet voice asks and I tilt my head downwards to meet her face.

"After I open the door," I inform her as she removes one of her hands from the teacup and points toward the potted plant nearby.

"The key's in there," she motions and I reach over, taking it out from the bottom and walking back to the entrance of the room.

"Nice to know," I grin but she rolls her eyes.

"It's for emergencies only," she warns, "like if there's a fire or someone's dying and we need help." 

"It's an emergency if I'm dying to see you," I flash her a cheeky smile and she snorts a little before using her free hand to cover her mouth.

"Don't, I like your snort. It's cute." Hearing that, as if on cue, she snorts again.

"I told you!" I grin at her as she covers her mouth again, "Ugh." As soon as the door clicks open, I slip the key back into the potted plant and then kick the door open, hoping for us to just hang in her room for a bit longer. I love spending time with her and after those kisses where she willingly participated in, I know she feels something too despite her denying everything. That just made me feel joy I'd never imagine. 

What I didn't expect was that I walked in to nine people staring wide eyed at us.

Selena suddenly jumps out of my arms quickly and hurries to the kitchen to wash the dishware and store the cup back into the cabinet, turning her back to everyone to avoid them and leaving their demanding stares to me.

Great. 

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Louis smirks with his arms crossed against his chest.

"Is this part two of yesterday or...?" Liam teases and I awkwardly scratch the back of my neck, my cheeks warming up a bit.

"Wait, yesterday?!" Miley shrieks, "No wonder you didn't come home last night. Sel! You had sex and didn't tell me?!"

Selena was taking her time in the kitchen to escape having to answer but as soon as she heard that accusation, she quickly turns around and joins the conversation.

"WHAT?! No! No! I would never," she blushes and tries to look stern, but her cute, innocent face foils her intentions.

"She's lying," Demi jokes and Selena huffs.

"I didn't, I promise..." Selena mumbles softly in the most adorable voice I've heard.

"Don't worry, I didn't make a mess upon her innocence...just yet," I wink and head over to her, wrapping my arm around her.

"Oh God," she covers her face with her hands. 

"Wait, so why are you guys soaking wet?" Zayn mentions and everyone's attention perks up.

"We, er, were out in the rain?" Selena states but her tone almost makes it seem like she's questioning our own actions.

"Why?" Eleanor looks at us weirdly.

"We, er, may or may not have kissed?" I clear my throat and Selena's eyes widen and she shoots me a 'I'm so going to kill you' look.

"YOU KISSED?!" the whole room erupts in whoops and cheers. 

"Maybe," Selena emphasizes to calm them down but I encourage them.

"Three times, if I may add," I grin proudly and the boys give me high fives and pats on the back.

"No, you may not add," Selena says in an aggravated voice as the girls squeal in excitement.

"That's my boy!" Niall gives me a thumbs up and I can't help feeling like I just won something I worked so hard for. 

"Did I mention that for the last two kisses, Selena was the one who initiated them?" I smirk as her jaw drops.

Oops??

Her friends' eyes widen as they start jumping around and demanding her to tell them every single detail later tonight.

"Wow, you miss class one day, and all this happens!" Niall jokes and we all join in his laughter. 

"Hey Sel, let's miss class again. I wonder what tomorrow has in store for us," I wink at her but she shakes her head muttering curses at me.

A "Fuck you Styles" leaves her mouth and I shrug my shoulders with a smirk.

"Gladly," I reply with all smiles.

She groans at my immaturity and I just keep pushing it, "Oh yeah, baby."

Selena rolls her eyes, but I see a small smile creep on her face.

Score.